TimBer VrS KingBrite Burnzys 2nd Grow

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

They look really nice. I use those felt contianers to grow spuds in and they work really we.
I need to get re-potting the Magnificent Seven + 1 asap. Its just where to put them.

20200809 173934 HDR
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
They look really nice. I use those felt contianers to grow spuds in and they work really we.
I need to get re-potting the Magnificent Seven + 1 asap. Its just where to put them.
Yeah they will thrive bro once you give those roots more space.

stp

stp

Adding my two cents for Timber and heat. I am in San Diego, went to Timber direct to pick my five up. 4x4 tent. They have been adding about 8-10 degrees to my 4x4 tent. I changed cycle times to limit early/late afternoon heat here. I almost went HLG 550 board but I wanted to use a local company in case I had any emergency issues I could cut out shipping delays and possibly get loaners or something worst case scenario. I bet a board gives off about the same heat as these Daisies do though. I grew (4) nice BIG 5 gallon fabric pot Hashberry gone male mid flower and turned those balls into a big pile of gold kief dust. Overall though, the lights are fantastic. Round 2 with them started a few weeks behind you.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Adding my two cents for Timber and heat. I am in San Diego, went to Timber direct to pick my five up. 4x4 tent. They have been adding about 8-10 degrees to my 4x4 tent. I changed cycle times to limit early/late afternoon heat here. I almost went HLG 550 board but I wanted to use a local company in case I had any emergency issues I could cut out shipping delays and possibly get loaners or something worst case scenario. I bet a board gives off about the same heat as these Daisies do though. I grew (4) nice BIG 5 gallon fabric pot Hashberry gone male mid flower and turned those balls into a big pile of gold kief dust. Overall though, the lights are fantastic. Round 2 with them started a few weeks behind you.
Hell yeah. I don’t feel they run as hot as my quantum board. I have yet to flower under them but that’s coming soon. I’ll let you know. Thanks for stopping by.

Reactions: stp
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The Foliage is just flourishing. I think I would buy another Home Depot sensi light over an amazon light Sunday. It was a quick buy for my first grow as I needed some sup lighting but it runs 92w from the wall, full spectrum and the growth is more compact, node spacing better (left side) than the sf1000 on the right. More stretchy but nice growth regardless. These two low budget lights are what I will be vegging under, as well as, keep my mom plant there as well. 12th day veggin and the fans are bigger than my hand. Again, I’d recommend Humboldt seed company to any new grower despite the prices because of the great genetics on back to back grows.
burnz

36A6C1F0 27C3 47F6 8399 F1AA55FE6D3A
51DCCC78 1B02 45EB 968B 27DC73BFF337
19729C01 75A4 478D 99B7 A205CB24235D
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Fuck yeah. Going to start a new flower room thread other once I move them. Like a kid in a candy store. I haven’t been this involved in a hobby for quite sometime, I dig it.

N

Newber

well drop a link to the new grow when u do! forgot who said it best, but weed growing is like having a crack habit mix with hoarding 😆😂🤣

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Ask and thou shall receive.
See you on the flip side

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

I've a lot of catching up to do here. Its been a while since I stopped by and about 2 months ago now since our biker race began. I have to admit I have fallen behind but I've been struggling to smoke all this Bubble Gum and keep up with you. I may be behind but I don't think I am out. I have the original Magnificent 7 +1 ( all girls) and 10 of these cuttings from the Originals.
The 7+1 are 3 days into 12/12 so only 10 and a half weeks to go 👍

20200921 200338 HDR
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Way behind bud.
B124EC13 31D9 4562 A7AE B8A20E58EAD3

follow us over at my other thread.

Top Bottom