To defoliant or not my auto.

• Thread starter Foster823
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foster823

Foster823

My Orange sherbet auto on day 62. She’s so compact and getting bushy I feel like she’s needs some but being my first grow attempt I’m nervous of stunting her. Any input would be great. I hear it’s bad to defoliant autos.

To defoliant or not my auto
crossfader

crossfader

What's the white stuff on your leaves? It looks like a raging case of powdery mildew✌

larrybamboo

larrybamboo

Hey,

I am currently growing an autoflower from AK seeds.

Last year I left my plant grow all by herself. She got ok but nothing extra.

This year, I've been low stress training my auto and defoliate her when I felt I should so she could focus her energy on the good places.

So far, so good. I am faaaar away from being a pro. It is my second grow but all I can tell you is that my plant is super healthy and about to flower :)

Here's a pic if you looking foward too see her
226474433 264340425503632 5597942569511363730 n

I think she about to need more defoliation.

Foster823

Foster823

Hey,

I am currently growing an autoflower from AK seeds.

Last year I left my plant grow all by herself. She got ok but nothing extra.

This year, I've been low stress training my auto and defoliate her when I felt I should so she could focus her energy on the good places.

So far, so good. I am faaaar away from being a pro. It is my second grow but all I can tell you is that my plant is super healthy and about to flower :)

Here's a pic if you looking foward too see her
View attachment 1153439
I think she about to need more defoliation.
Nice thanks

Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

My Orange sherbet auto on day 62. She’s so compact and getting bushy I feel like she’s needs some but being my first grow attempt I’m nervous of stunting her. Any input would be great. I hear it’s bad to defoliant autos.
Look like PM mold. Cut every leaf with it. Spray it down. Try n save it.

Top Bottom