Too much training stressing plant?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I know this is a stupid question but as its always better to ask. I have four plants under hps light in soil 17 days into flowering. Two are hindu kush & two are girl scout cookies. This is my 2nd indoor grow ever so needless to say it isnt going well. Its seems everything that can go wrong has. Seeds were delayed due to flu so I had to do a short veg cuz plants are in garage so I'm racing to beat the cold. I also messed up ordering nutes so only have 1 part of a 2 part system. Anyways back in point this is also my 1st time doing low stress training. I'm still currently doing this to maximize light to all the nodes since spot is pretty full. Am I too far into flowering to do this & stressing plant & actually hurting yield? Being 17 days into flowering plants dont seem to be as far on as they should be. This could be due to deficiency as I'm sure they have one since I don't have proper food tho I did start feeding them part b of the 2 start system yesterday. Also I live in northeastern us so it's been dropping into the 30s so I've been bringing plants in at night so they're not stressed from cold. Bcuz if this tho they're not completely in dark since light from tv but I dont know if that's enough light to hurt or make difference. All these factors could be issue. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom