Two main tops split help

• Thread starter Thcfanleaves
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thcfanleaves

Thcfanleaves

Hi I have an autoflower plant about 6 weeks old and today when I was tying down the branches the two main tops thst grew after topping split down the middle plant didn't wilt or anything still looks healthy been a couple of hours could someone tell me if it will survive or not or what should I do.

Two main tops split help
Two main tops split help 2
Thcfanleaves

Thcfanleaves

Thanks mate I have no tape atm I tied it with some string will get some duck tape tomorrow heard it's really good once again thanks for quick reply her sister is doing oke and I have a stardawg clone photoperiod thanks man

1600734573972 620908574
jemro86

jemro86

Hi I have an autoflower plant about 6 weeks old and today when I was tying down the branches the two main tops thst grew after topping split down the middle plant didn't wilt or anything still looks healthy been a couple of hours could someone tell me if it will survive or not or what should I do.
lol i did this on 3 outta 4 of my zkittlez plants. Put some duct tape around it and they didnt miss a beat. I actually think they grew a bit better then the one that I didnt break :D rofl

here is a picture of one all healed up. i tried to get as close as i could, you can still see the duct tape that I shoulda taken off by now, but im lazy :P

IMG 4004
jemro86

jemro86

ive even used scotch tape on broken stems before. they usually heal up fine and dont miss a beat. these plants are super hardy and can take a beating.

Thcfanleaves

Thcfanleaves

Thanks mate I'm on my way to the shops to buy tape. I tied it with some string she looks fine 24 hours later she still growing thanks again

Thcfanleaves

Thcfanleaves

UPDATE

She is doing alright still growing and healing thanks for your help guys will keep you posted and updated much love and appreciation

1600903144641 1673349161
Top Bottom