Update: First Time Grower... Advice Please ?

• Thread starter cmsed3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cmsed3

cmsed3

How do they look? Thoughts? Tips? Going into week 3 of life... I think cotyledons are getting ready to come off. Any ideas on Indica or Sativa just based off of this

Update first time grower advice please
Update first time grower advice please 2
Update first time grower advice please 3
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
How do they look? Thoughts? Tips? Going into week 3 of life... I think cotyledons are getting ready to come off. Any ideas on Indica or Sativa just based off of this

Welcome to The Farm...

It looks good to me. Perhaps a bit pale, but i am a hydro grower so I will defer to the OG soil farmers we have on The Farm. Are these to be grown indoors or outside?

Happy Growing!! 🥂 🍻

cmsed3

cmsed3

Welcome to The Farm...

It looks good to me. Perhaps a bit pale, but i am a hydro grower so I will defer to the OG soil farmers we have on The Farm. Are these to be grown indoors or outside?

Happy Growing!! 🥂 🍻
outdoor grow! paleness because of overwatering? or too much sunlight you think?

uphere

uphere

I would add perlite to soil. I would also pull from sun from noon to 1-ish for the next week or so. Looks good. Good luck on the grow. Welcome to the Farm.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
outdoor grow! paleness because of overwatering? or too much sunlight you think?

Too much would be my guess, they are a little young to be under strong light, indoor or outside. 🍻

cmsed3

cmsed3

I would add perlite to soil. I would also pull from sun from noon to 1-ish for the next week or so. Looks good. Good luck on the grow. Welcome to the Farm.
there's perlite mixed in, and do you recommend pulling them out of the sun for an hour then placing them back in? or taking them out at noon and leaving them somewhere dark and shaded for the rest of the day?

uphere

uphere

I'd pull them for an hour or so then put back out. Give the plant a mid day break. You dont need to put it in a cave just a shaded place. After the heat of the midday sun 1 - 1:30ish. After a week or two the plant should be strong enough to be left in sun.

Top Bottom