(well Water )for first grow

• Thread starter Boarhead67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I've never really heard of a well storage tank. I have an artisan well.(natural spring). It goes by pipe to a constant pressure pump that's 25gallons. It keeps the pressure the same no matter how many sources of water you have running. But by no means a well tank. My filter. Specifically designed to rid iron and bacteria. It's pulled through a Specific medium to rid iron and then h202 is added to kill bacteria. Works great for my system. Iron shield water system.

But in Michigan, I've never heard of wells having tanks or filters, just water softerns.
interesting i have a 500 ft deep well ,from the well head it goes to a 150 gal tank,off that tank i have a water spigot,from the spigot i put in a water filter with 2 values,one on each side of the filter,so i dont have to drain the tank when changing filters.
my aquifer is lime stone base so i have to change my filter once a month some time the filter will have a hint of rotten egg but doesnt enter the house im saving up to buy a 2 thousand gallon tank to hook up,the 150 drains pretty quick with me water gardens and showers

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

No haven't may look it to that .was also thinking bout just running a test have some extra seed was going to put one down an just use the well to see how she likes it if dint work or she hated could just go to the ro an stay with it but may run up to lowes or Wally world an pick up a filter an hose also
home depot sell the filter housing and filters pretty cheap,it must just be a southern thing all are wells have filters on them,there is a lot of lime though,forget about rain texas rain comes out a green water hose,this house im remodling right now every one in the area has 5k water tank along with generators,so there is a difinite sign there hahahahah

Top Bottom