What’s your clone solution recipe?

• Thread starter Mastiff420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mastiff420

Mastiff420

See that's the thing; I just noticed this was about cloning solution not cloning powders and gels and I don't use solution but yeah that's what I use and it works great, same active ingredient as clonex at a slightly lower ratio as I recalled, but I feel it sticks on better, hope that helps? -good luck!
Right... I thought there might’ve been some confusion..... But I was already brainstorming that the clonex gel itself would be pretty much everything you need in a solution to soak plugs and use as the spray mixture( for foliar and spraying inside dome) as well as the water in the bottom tray. As this is what I did with the clonex solution itself, So why not just put a few drops or so of the gel or powder rooting solution in your water solution...? Anyone else think about this methodology...?🤔

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Right... I thought there might’ve been some confusion..... But I was already brainstorming that the clonex gel itself would be pretty much everything you need in a solution to soak plugs and use as the spray mixture( for foliar and spraying inside dome) as well as the water in the bottom tray. As this is what I did with the clonex solution itself, So why not just put a few drops or so of the gel or powder rooting solution in your water solution...? Anyone else think about this methodology...?🤔
I've mixed in some clonex gel into the water before but I have no idea how much, pretty much whatever I took out to use rather than putting it back and cross contaminating the jar I would pour into the cloning water to make the solution but I don't use the Clone X much anymore

The powder floats in water and is very difficult to get it dissolved

basscaptain

basscaptain

what about the power in something like a tea bag that will sink let it sit 24hrs and then use it???

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter

i think your doing to much, take a clean cutting use some wetting agent such as clonex, willow root, aloe, whatever and a touch of hormones if you have em. when i use my two jar system i may use that power but i can't tell if it helps any as i have had equal success without it. the 2 jar deal creates a ecosystem if you will and the cutting will do the heavy lifting. use rockwool, starter pugs, even jiffy plugs if you line the net pot with fiberglass screen. airoponics and i don't get along, i think its due to the fact that i take smaller cuttings? anyway BOL i'm sure you will nail it

Top Bottom