What do you use for heat

• Thread starter Damian207
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I don't know about this one. I will look into it. Mine, similar in size has warnings on it NOT to put it too close to anything within 3 feet. :(
I've got one. You would not want to direct the hot air onto the plants themselves. Pot level is fine. It's thermostatically controlled so it should be a "set it and forget it" thing. It's low watts so it shouldn't overheat an electrical outlet.

Cabi

Cabi

I've got one. You would not want to direct the hot air onto the plants themselves. Pot level is fine. It's thermostatically controlled so it should be a "set it and forget it" thing. It's low watts so it shouldn't overheat an electrical outlet.

Cabi

Cabi

Hear is a shot of the heater and room. In a unheated building.
Beauty. If I had that kind of room, I would not have an issue. None of the heaters I've looked at so far are safe in a confined space. 3x3x6. Very cool though

30roll

30roll

The Oil Filled deals are good. I have one from like 15 years ago that I was going to throw out because I didn't have a use for it, until now..

They hold their heat longer when the Thermostat kicks off.

Damian207

Damian207

Hi, I feel like if you need to add a heater, you should probably get a new light
I had a 1000 watt hid light,now I'm using 4 300watt full spectrum lights and I have a tiny computer heater that keeps it 85

Top Bottom