What next with my Girls???

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Growing a couple of Dwarf Autos, looking well (they look it to me🙂), there starting their 7th week tomorrow,

I'm inexperienced growing but have a bit of knowledge, the 2 plants i'm growing are running riot in my little tent lol,

Im wondering about the pistils, these grew this solid white colour, how do I know when they're near harvest if I can't see the change in the pistils???

The canopy is taking over, I didn't prune this time as I messed my other grows up by over pruning them, any suggestions how the hell in going to get light to the left hand plants buds

Izzy x

What next with my girls
What next with my girls 2
What next with my girls 3
What next with my girls 4
What next with my girls 5
What next with my girls 6
What next with my girls 7
What next with my girls 8
What next with my girls 9
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

They look fine to me. At this point I would leave them alone and keep doing whatever you were doing. Never grew an auto, but they look like they have a good month left. Worst comes to worst, if the top finishes way before the bottom you can half harvest and then let the lower part finish. Good luck.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

They look fine to me. At this point I would leave them alone and keep doing whatever you were doing. Never grew an auto, but they look like they have a good month left. Worst comes to worst, if the top finishes way before the bottom you can half harvest and then let the lower part finish. Good luck.
I didnt realize you can half harvest, have to look onto that for sure,

Plus they arent that smelly, I expected much worse, but hardly anything?, (me moaning you cant smell them, lol, at least the neighbours dont)

How will I know when they're ready to flush? I've never got this far growing lol, I failed with my other couple of grows, Im worried im going to leave them to long

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Top Bottom