Whats wrong with this auto?

• Thread starter Neilxdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neilxdawg

Neilxdawg

Mephisto genetics auto deep blue chem x sour bubbly in pro mix only waterm no food popped Feb 2nd. Right side you see a little bit cloudy almost on leaves? Please help. 24 hrs 2000 watt philzon. 70 degrees 65rh.

Neilxdawg

Neilxdawg

20200216 125332

Neilxdawg

Neilxdawg

I use the gh micro, grow and bloom. What strength should I use per gallon. Thoughts on cal mag??

Moshmen

Moshmen

I started autos this last year and that seedling stage is pretty scary, they are picky I did not have good luck with gh nutes big lots of people swear by em.
AnywYs at this point I wouldn’t worry, wait couple days and ck new growth I’ll bet she grows right out of it. Not many auto growers on here but there are a few hopefully someone with more experience will stop by

Irishking

Irishking

I use the gh micro, grow and bloom. What strength should I use per gallon. Thoughts on cal mag??
Plant does need bloom. Pro cal is really important and I use riot builder also green planet brand

KLight03

KLight03

I'm a new grower, but I have a diesel mix and I've learned from @dire wolf, who also has diesels, that the branches like to tell you when something is wrong, so you are right to follow your instinct. I didn't have any idea at first, but my gut was telling me it meant something was up.

Mine like it a little warmer (72 -74F), or they will throw a fit, along with humidity around 47%. Not sure where you are, but I almost killed everyone I'm growing because it got extremely foggy overnight and when lights went on, humidity was at 97% when I opened the tent. They are finicky with the water. It took me a week to figure that out. Not sure if you answered someone already, but what's your pH? I grow in coco, so I'm sure our ranges will be different.

As reference, I am growing Peyote Critical and Blue Gelato, too. My Super Silver Sour Diesel let's me know at all times when something is off, shows up like that first, then droopy leaves, then two days of making it right.

You have a beautiful plant!

Neilxdawg

Neilxdawg

Thanks man!! My temps with lights on are around d 70 degree and 65 rh. Haven't ph'd anything yet.

Top Bottom