When should I flip mainlined Kosher Kush to flower?

• Thread starter OkieKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OkieKush

OkieKush

Day 59 of flower

I decided to do a trichome check on the calyxes. Looks like they are starting to cloud up.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Beautiful work man and solidified my intention to try out mainlining/manifolding. I got my first lil feller started now:

OkieKush

OkieKush

Beautiful work man and solidified my intention to try out mainlining/manifolding. I got my first lil feller started now:

Thanks.

If you are going to document your progress with the mainlining/manifolding, I'd be interesting in watching. Good luck with it.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Thanks.

If you are going to document your progress with the mainlining/manifolding, I'd be interesting in watching. Good luck with it.

I post pretty frequent updates to the grow diary linked in my sig :) Hoping it comes out 1/4 as good as yours!

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Particularly interested in your work here because as soon as I feel like I have my new veg and flower spaces dialed I'm going to run these Holy Grail Kush fems from DNA (Kosher Kush x OGK) and I have been told to anticipate similar stretch.

OkieKush

OkieKush

Oooo, Holy Grail Kush is a good one. I hope to grow that one someday.

I think the mainlining is a good idea with the stretchy strains. I just popped a Skywalker OG seed that I think I'm going to mainline too. SW OG stretches a lot. I had to supercrop her to keep her out of the lights when I grew her last year.

Last edited:
OkieKush

OkieKush

I chopped her down at day 70.

I'm very pleased with this grow. The maintenance was much simpler with the mainline. I probably will do it again with other strains that stretch too much.

I plan on trying the sample bud this weekend.

CFC7143

CFC7143

Beautiful grow man!!! I’ve seen a few mainline grows but you have definitely inspired me to try this method out on my next grow. It does seem to make the maintenance much easier

OkieKush

OkieKush

Beautiful grow man!!! I’ve seen a few mainline grows but you have definitely inspired me to try this method out on my next grow. It does seem to make the maintenance much easier

Thanks. Heck yeah, give mainlining a try. I was very surprised how easy it was. I think using the wire anchors in the soil worked much better than if I would have tied it down to the sides of the container. I got some of this 12 gauge galvanized wire at Home Depot and made anchors about a foot long. The length made it grip better in the soil and kept them from being pulled up by the plant as it grew. They are easy to reposition as the mainline is being built.

(Even though the ruler is from Lowes, the wire was from Home Depot)

M

McPappaGreens

Thanks, I’m paying a lot of attention to her. It’s easier to learn a strain by doing just the one plant. I usually do a mix of different strains each grow and it’s hard to give each one the attention they need. And then there is the problem of having to compromise on the harvest date with multiple strains.

81 days, wow! I was expecting 70 days max. You wouldn’t happen to have pictures somewhere? That would be cool to see.
Holy batshit I messed up hardcore I should of flipped mine weeks ago I vegged my kosher kush for 2 1/2 months on 15 day of flower now allot of tops like allot idk if I can wait another 65 days though would think my buds would be monster can size when there done though I pray only time will tell I'll post a pic for side by side in another 2 months or so

OkieKush

OkieKush

Holy batshit I messed up hardcore I should of flipped mine weeks ago I vegged my kosher kush for 2 1/2 months on 15 day of flower now allot of tops like allot idk if I can wait another 65 days though would think my buds would be monster can size when there done though I pray only time will tell I'll post a pic for side by side in another 2 months or so
Sounds like it's going to be a beast of a plant. Yeah, I'd like to see the pic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom