When should I start pulling back on nutes?

• Thread starter Nectarivorous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Salutations. Day 38 of 12/12. I'm following a feeding schedule provided by one of the old timers that works at the grow shop. It's pretty legit and it's served me well until I can get enough grows under my belt that I can start working it out for myself. It advises to start pulling back on the nutes in the 7th week. I'm watering using RO, pH buffered with Silica and Calmag, then 3/4 bottle strength Canna A/B, fulvic, PK solution, Biodiesel (batshit and stuff), liquid Lead (aminos/sugars), Cannazym. The schedule indicates in week 7 (4 days away) to pull back to 1/2 bottle strength Canna, drop both the batshit and PK. Is there a better way to tell more specifically whether my plants are ready for that or are still liking lots of nutes. I don't have a loupe yet so I haven't done close ups of trichs. But they are fattening by the day, ridiculously. Anyone got any thoughts on whether I should be starting to chill these out a bit in preparation for harvest, or not yet?

Cheers all.

Oh ignore the bottom left she's stunted and like two weeks behind in development so she'll need her own schedule. The others I'm more interested in, all close ups are from those.

When should i start pulling back on nutes
When should i start pulling back on nutes 2
When should i start pulling back on nutes 3
When should i start pulling back on nutes 4
When should i start pulling back on nutes 5
When should i start pulling back on nutes 6
When should i start pulling back on nutes 7
When should i start pulling back on nutes 8
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I think they can handle the flower nutes for a bit yet. My opinion only. As long as the nitrogen is not to high.
Awesome exactly what I wanted to hear. My feeling is to pull back the Canna to half from 3/4, definitely some thick dark sugar leaves and small fans near the tops, can probably do with burning through some of that for better smoke. Will continue with PK and batshit a while longer yet. At least until the fattening stops, they are chunking up by the day still. Thanks as always mate.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Awesome exactly what I wanted to hear. My feeling is to pull back the Canna to half from 3/4, definitely some thick dark sugar leaves and small fans near the tops, can probably do with burning through some of that for better smoke. Will continue with PK and batshit a while longer yet. At least until the fattening stops, they are chunking up by the day still. Thanks as always mate.
Yeah N should be cut down but not out IMO. They look good and no deficiencies so I wouldn't make huge changes.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Awesome lads! Yep I think that chart I've got assumes some pretty quick flowering it only covers 8 weeks of flowering, these will want at least 10, which is the extra 2 weeks as you said. Will go for another two weeks. Love going in and seeing how much they've fattened up each day you can basically watch them grow 😍 Appreciate the kind words and encouragement ☺️

KingKobi

KingKobi

Salutations. Day 38 of 12/12. I'm following a feeding schedule provided by one of the old timers that works at the grow shop. It's pretty legit and it's served me well until I can get enough grows under my belt that I can start working it out for myself. It advises to start pulling back on the nutes in the 7th week. I'm watering using RO, pH buffered with Silica and Calmag, then 3/4 bottle strength Canna A/B, fulvic, PK solution, Biodiesel (batshit and stuff), liquid Lead (aminos/sugars), Cannazym. The schedule indicates in week 7 (4 days away) to pull back to 1/2 bottle strength Canna, drop both the batshit and PK. Is there a better way to tell more specifically whether my plants are ready for that or are still liking lots of nutes. I don't have a loupe yet so I haven't done close ups of trichs. But they are fattening by the day, ridiculously. Anyone got any thoughts on whether I should be starting to chill these out a bit in preparation for harvest, or not yet?

Cheers all.

Oh ignore the bottom left she's stunted and like two weeks behind in development so she'll need her own schedule. The others I'm more interested in, all close ups are from those.
Holy hell, they as frosty as the snow man.So day 38 of flower sounds and looks like another month. Pls keep this thread going so we can see how they fill out. Looks epic

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Holy hell, they as frosty as the snow man.So day 38 of flower sounds and looks like another month. Pls keep this thread going so we can see how they fill out. Looks epic
Thanks man! My grow updates are under the thread

I've tagged you on that one ☺️

totamus

totamus

I have two in the same stage. I eliminate the grow nutes starting at week 7 and finishing week 9. The Bloom and Micro is used until it is ready to harvest. Then I go to water only for about a week before harvest.

growboy420

growboy420

Cheers all.

Pulling back on nutes..does not do anything really..the plant will uptake what it wants..weather in soil water coir..same with people who think that flushing a plant magically makes it have less muted in flowers..no way to do that..plants don't work that way..feed her till she's done!..nice pics they look awesome.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Flush when trichomes are 50%clear 50% cloudy by the end of the 2 weeks you should be right on schedule but only harvest when all trichomes are cloudy

Top Bottom