Wtf is wrong with with this plant

• Thread starter JLip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JLip

JLip

Can anybody tell me what this plant has caught. I've been growing off and on for years and I've never seen this particular problem- I've seen them all I thought. About halfway into flowering from the underside of the lowest branches I noticed the the little leaves smaller buds began to start discoloring to a golden color.it just spread upward from the bottom I thought it was Bud rot at first. It never turned black and mushy it just turned everything Brown all the pistols died it's like the buds were dying from the bottom up coming from the inside.
It's bubba Kush grown outside in ocean Forest soil. It happened to both of my bubba Kush cuttings that I took from their mother which was bubba Kush grown from seed. Mother was grown inside and turned out lovely I also had three other cuttings that I grew inside that finished up fine although definitely not as robust and as good as the Mama bud grown from seed. I cut both plants down early and saved whatever I could of the tops can see one of the pictures I left one of the lower cuttings to see what would happen to it if I let it progress and basically it just turned brown and died on the branch no rot -weird. I cut into the stems and didn't look like there was anything going on inside I also inspected the root ball The Roots all looked fine.
Help.

Wtf is wrong with with this plant
Top Bottom