Yellow leaves turning green this is new

• Thread starter Dfletch60
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dfletch60

Dfletch60

Hey everyone
Have run into something new.
I am on my 4th grow now and got a new issue, leaves come out yellow then turn green. Fresh organic soil, 600w led grow light, not feeding yet until I figure this out.
Any ideas?

Yellow leaves turning green this is new
Yellow leaves turning green this is new 2
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I know next to nothing about organics so take this with a grain of salt but to my eye that looks like an iron deficiency

Screenshot 20201105 180118 Chrome
Screenshot 20201105 175422 Chrome

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I know next to nothing about organics so take this with a grain of salt but to my eye that looks like an iron deficiency

View attachment 1052478View attachment 1052477

i second this,if not iron ,for sure a micro nutrient

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if it were my plant i would give it a pinch of manganese,it controls all the micro nutes keep them from being toxic mainly,just a little pnch in the feed water and see what happens in 3 days.
i wouldnt suggest if you dont have smoke your sitting on,because it could back fire and kill um,this is my kind of science hands on hahahah.
in a 5 gal bucket of soil my pinch is less than a 1/8th tsp water it in

Dfletch60

Dfletch60

Thanks for the info. I have moved the grow light closer and added “Grow Big” to its watering and see what happens.
more light and nutrients

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Hey everyone
Have run into something new.
I am on my 4th grow now and got a new issue, leaves come out yellow then turn green. Fresh organic soil, 600w led grow light, not feeding yet until I figure this out.
Any ideas?

Soil slurry ph test

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

I always sound like a broken record but it looks like a watering issue. Perhaps you were overwatering for the young seedling, then it grew enough to be able to handle the extra water? Good luck.

Top Bottom