Yellow spots?

• Thread starter Rudypoo420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rudypoo420

A few days ago I had a plant with tiny brown tips. So I posted on here with pictures and a awesome samaritan told me to quit using the kelp exstract I was using. So I’m now using straight diluted water (ph 5.9). I havnt let the soil get 100%dry but I also drip water an inch away. Yesterday I got a new light so I hung it up. Then blam! These yellow spots showed up around 4 of my plants and I can’t find anything a solution to this problem. I asked one of my buddy’s and he told me the led lights I got can’t burn the leafs with the way I have set up (about 10inches from plant). I’m using seed starter mix from Home Depot (for now) with a little fox farms potting soil with extra petite and worm castings on top. The plants have been super green and thriving to this point and they still are but I’d like to be able to solve this problem
Thank you for sharing your knowledge

Yellow spots
Yellow spots 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What light is it and can you take pics in natural light. You can see anything under blurples.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I can't say for sure what the damage is but that light is probably like 180-280w that would be an equivalent wattage you gave me. 10" is far to close at this age. I would back it off to probably about 24-30". Try to find out the actual wattage.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Need to saturate the pots. Too little water has roots growing into dry soil I think. Thats likely what the brown tips you mentioned were. Better to saturate the little pot to a little runoff to be sure then wait for it to dry and do it again.

My guess anyway.

Top Bottom