Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey cap can you chime in about this girl Cali blues ?
Ok it’s a cross of cali dream 60/40 sativa dom which is a blueberry og x silver haze
Blue dream 60/40 sativa dom which is
Haze blueberry as well.
My efforts were to pheno hunt through and deconstruct the blue dream a bit to hunt out the purple Thai lineage. Very nice indica blueberry strain. Once I shook that loose I went to work on cali dream with those,which I also picked through for the indica. that’s were the rich purples come from with it. So I really call it a true 50/50 hybrid strain. It still maintains the blue dream vegetative growth. Rich resinous buds. High yield blue berry bomb. Big ass colas too.

Putthataway

Putthataway

Ok it’s a cross of cali dream 60/40 sativa dom which is a blueberry og x silver haze
Haze blueberry as well.
My efforts were to pheno hunt through and deconstruct the blue dream a bit to hunt out the purple Thai lineage. Very nice indica blueberry strain. Once I shook that loose I went to work on cali dream with those,which I also picked through for the indica. that’s were the rich purples come from with it. So I really call it a true 50/50 hybrid strain. It still maintains the blue dream vegetative growth. Rich resinous buds. High yield blue berry bomb. Big ass colas too.
Lol I am talking about her being a pu tang she wanted light and now she’s the shyest

IMG 1392
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
A competition is brewing here!View attachment 2173526 The nl2 in the front is finally going. Right rear is ag the purist indica . Rear is durban poison and front is Cali blues. Some 🤡 gave me those. Overall the Cali is ahead of the race yet the smaller ones are quickly catching up. I am eyeing them closely. Miss Cali blues seems to be the one that droops when lifted on the pot.
When was the last time you fed?
Also turn the light down a little bit or raise it 5-6 inches

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Haze blueberry as well.
And it looks awesome late flower I’m just starting to see some fade coming in one the back side of the canopy but the buds look great up close and the blueberry is right back where it was last run 😁

IMG 4437
IMG 4438
IMG 4439
cpurola

cpurola

Anyone have any good resource information for auto strains? Or are they close enough to the photo strain they don't need their own entries? Mostly want to know how big I can expect them to get.
This is my Afghan Auto from 4 years ago. Beginner's luck. (All outdoor)
The ones I've grown since haven't been as tall or full.
But, it's not all their fault, I have a tendancy to spend more time and attention on my photos.
I've bought auto seeds from many different sources and they all germinate and grow fine, just not very big.

Afghan 2019

TreeBee

TreeBee

This is my Afghan Auto from 4 years ago. Beginner's luck. (All outdoor)
The ones I've grown since haven't been as tall or full.
But, it's not all their fault, I have a tendancy to spend more time and attention on my photos.
I've bought auto seeds from many different sources and they all germinate and grow fine, just not very big.

View attachment 2173673
Thank you! Is that in a 5gal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom