Aged Slurricane test low quality video

• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Note that I grabbed a tiny bud without even looking, totally rando. Maybe I should have picked a choice bud or made more tests to get a better average but im not selling anything or trying to impress anyone, just a day in the life of what I do. Also note the date in the video is  wrong, I made the video today.

This slurricane was sealed on 6-21-21 making it 2½ years old. Dried, cured and aged the old fashioned way. That process is one of the very few secrets I don't share because people like to take advantage without giving credit.

Why do I have bags upon bags of old weed? They're samples. I keep some and burn the rest in my bonfire. I grow a lot of weed but have nothing to do with it so off to the bonfire it goes. I'd be rich if I sold it but probably also in jail. 38 years messing with this plant and I've never been busted. Nothing leaves my house but knowledge.

I hope this video gives yall an idea of how long weed can last. Don't forget my 3 year old Diesel tested at 24%. I see a lot of myths and conclusions from people that have never experimented but know the results. I'm trying to show proof even if it's only a little worthy.

ACSippi

ACSippi

If I can ever get myself to make video tutorials AND complete a whole series from before seed to harvest I'll continue with post harvest tutorials and every other secret I know.

But what I will tell you, if you're having problems in that area, it could be you  but it might not be you. Some plants are just, ahem shit, and others just don't dry/cure very well. And that's if you're actually drying and curing properly, lots of horrible information going around. I hope to help fix that one day.

C

climbit

If I can ever get myself to make video tutorials AND complete a whole series from before seed to harvest I'll continue with post harvest tutorials and every other secret I know.

But what I will tell you, if you're having problems in that area, it could be you  but it might not be you. Some plants are just, ahem shit, and others just don't dry/cure very well. And that's if you're actually drying and curing properly, lots of horrible information going around. I hope to help fix that one day.
I’m on my first grow right now in the beginning stages of flower transitioning into the mid stages, if that’s even a thing. And I’m honestly kind of dreading the dry not so much the cure. The one plant I am growing isn’t very big so the trunk and branches aren’t really that big either. The humidity part isn’t a problem it’s the temperature part that’s haunting me. I was considering drying in a regular room in my crib in 50-60% RH aiming for 55% or 58% and a temperature of 60-70 degrees. I can’t really control my temps, the thermostat in my crib LEGIT, not even ducking kidding, has a mind of its own.

I was talking with chatGPT about this crucial part of the harvest and played around with the idea of drying in the low to mid 70’s with an RH of around 40% to 55%. But I know cooler temperatures preserve terpenes. I’m just conflicted is all, I still have a ways to go in flower so I’m kind of pushing it off to remain mentally stable.

ACSippi

ACSippi

Usually people go by weeks when they describe the time in flower. I wouldn't stress a harvest, the worst thing that could happen is mold. As long as you don't see that it's a success. Might not be a delicious success that youve dreamed about but you'll have what you want, thc. Or maybe you'll knock it out of the park! It's always fun to test the results. Just don't forget that some plants are just shit, naturally.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I’m on my first grow right now in the beginning stages of flower transitioning into the mid stages, if that’s even a thing. And I’m honestly kind of dreading the dry not so much the cure. The one plant I am growing isn’t very big so the trunk and branches aren’t really that big either. The humidity part isn’t a problem it’s the temperature part that’s haunting me. I was considering drying in a regular room in my crib in 50-60% RH aiming for 55% or 58% and a temperature of 60-70 degrees. I can’t really control my temps, the thermostat in my crib LEGIT, not even ducking kidding, has a mind of its own.

I was talking with chatGPT about this crucial part of the harvest and played around with the idea of drying in the low to mid 70’s with an RH of around 40% to 55%. But I know cooler temperatures preserve terpenes. I’m just conflicted is all, I still have a ways to go in flower so I’m kind of pushing it off to remain mentally stable.
Bro I have hung plants in a room behind a door in my bedroom so it's not as crazy as you think. Obviously my climate controlled tent is ideal.but I've dried in boxes, bags etc...

Latest posts

Top Bottom