Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Tonight I’m starting a new thread to feature the badass @SpiderFarmerLED se7000
A lot of strains from our good homie here at thcfarmer @Trustfall and tengu seed co, @Herbies_Seeds, greenhouse and of coarse, blessings from my good homies here as well!
Shoutouts to
@Trustfall
@Itscheese94
@GoldenDragondnw
@Tumbleweed375
@jadins_journey
@BB22
For all contributions that have been made and swaps I’m sure we will continue to make! It’s all been a blessing folks. It’s what it’s all about! So I just want to say thank you, and ask that you join me on this next chapter of perpetual flowering, FAT colas, bomb terps and most of all a good time!
Strains in flower now:
Pbb x cman
Okie x cman
DeathStar x gojo
Black domina
Durban poison
Blue berry og
Full gas
Oreoz
Biker lemon og
Cherry gas
Cobalt hulk
Tw x t1000

And coming very 🔜
Trop cookies x okie
Lemon tree x okie
Cman x okie
Frostette
Deathstar x gojo
Red velvet x gojo
Red dragon
Amnesia
Pbb x cman
Full gas
Cherry gas
Northern thunderfuck

So it’s going to get exciting over the next 8 or so months. Mad love y’all! 👊🏻🤡

And we get started with the arrival of the new light, constructing it, hanging it, and most likely cats that photo bomb 💣 will make an appearance………….

Captspaulding takes bud good to see mr big  featuring the spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt
Captspaulding takes bud good to see mr big  featuring the spiderfarmer se7000 led and the cap
Captspaulding takes bud good to see mr big  featuring the spiderfarmer se7000 led and the cap
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

A lot of strains from our good homie here at thcfarmer @Trustfall and tengu seed co, @Herbies_Seeds, greenhouse and of coarse, blessings from my good homies here as well!
Shoutouts to
@Trustfall
@Itscheese94
@GoldenDragondnw
@Tumbleweed375
@jadins_journey
@BB22
For all contributions that have been made and swaps I’m sure we will continue to make! It’s all been a blessing folks. It’s what it’s all about! So I just want to say thank you, and ask that you join me on this next chapter of perpetual flowering, FAT colas, bomb terps and most of all a good time!
Strains in flower now:
Pbb x cman
Okie x cman
DeathStar x gojo
Black domina
Durban poison
Blue berry og
Full gas
Oreoz
Biker lemon og
Cherry gas
Cobalt hulk
Tw x t1000

And coming very 🔜
Trop cookies x okie
Lemon tree x okie
Cman x okie
Frostette
Deathstar x gojo
Red velvet x gojo
Red dragon
Amnesia
Pbb x cman
Full gas
Cherry gas
Northern thunderfuck

And we get started with the arrival of the new light, constructing it, hanging it, and most likely cats that photo bomb 💣 will make an appearance………….
buzzing cant wait to see all these strains cap,👍good morning read with ☕😁

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Shoutouts to
@Trustfall
@Itscheese94
@GoldenDragondnw
@Tumbleweed375
@jadins_journey
@BB22
Strains in flower now:
Pbb x cman
Okie x cman
DeathStar x gojo
Black domina
Durban poison
Blue berry og
Full gas
Oreoz
Biker lemon og
Cherry gas
Cobalt hulk
Tw x t1000

And coming very 🔜
Trop cookies x okie
Lemon tree x okie
Cman x okie
Frostette
Deathstar x gojo
Red velvet x gojo
Red dragon
Amnesia
Pbb x cman
Full gas
Cherry gas
Northern thunderfuck

That's looks like it would melt a plant 😂 cap has the sun lite in his grow room 👍 👊

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Shoutouts to
@Trustfall
@Itscheese94
@GoldenDragondnw
@Tumbleweed375
@jadins_journey
@BB22
Strains in flower now:
Pbb x cman
Okie x cman
DeathStar x gojo
Black domina
Durban poison
Blue berry og
Full gas
Oreoz
Biker lemon og
Cherry gas
Cobalt hulk
Tw x t1000

And coming very 🔜
Trop cookies x okie
Lemon tree x okie
Cman x okie
Frostette
Deathstar x gojo
Red velvet x gojo
Red dragon
Amnesia
Pbb x cman
Full gas
Cherry gas
Northern thunderfuck

That’s what I’m talkin about brother! Gettin them big lumens up in the room! Get the shades out brother gunna get bright in there!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks for all the love! I’ll be updating this thread 3-4 times a week. It’s definitely an improvement on the last light. I’m excited. I’m gonna venture a guess, and say I don’t have any more room for upgrades in the flower room. But the veg room……👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ok, it’s been a few days, I wanted to give another special shout-out to @SpiderFarmerLED for the clip on 6in oscillating fan. This lil sucker moves a ton of air! Se7000 and the g4500 have this flower room packed and happy! Took me a few days to get the se7000 dialed in at the height I wanted. But at this point I think I got it.
It’s almost like it was custom fit for my flower room. I venture to say…..it’s perfect Thanks for stopping by homies! 👊🏻🤡

Durban poison
Cherry gas
DeathStar x gojo
Black domina
Okie x cman
Pbb x cman and biker og
Blueberry og for the last 2z

All the love!!!

IMG 1868
IMG 1867
IMG 1864
IMG 1863
IMG 1861
IMG 1858
IMG 1855
IMG 1847
IMG 1844
IMG 1843
IMG 1841
IMG 1840
IMG 1842
IMG 1839
IMG 1834
IMG 1835
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Ok, it’s been a few days, I wanted to give another special shout-out to @SpiderFarmerLED for the clip on 6in oscillating fan. This lil sucker moves a ton of air! Se7000 and the g4500 have this flower room packed and happy! Took me a few days to get the se7000 dialed in at the height I wanted. But at this point I think I got it.
It’s almost like it was custom fit for my flower room. I venture to say…..it’s perfect Thanks for stopping by homies! 👊🏻🤡

Durban poison
Cherry gas
DeathStar x gojo
Black domina
Okie x cman
Pbb x cman and biker og

All the love!!!
Lookin really good! That's same fan i have in my thread. Whisper quiet, but powerful! @SpiderFarmerLED knows what they are doing

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

Durban poison
Cherry gas
DeathStar x gojo
Black domina
Okie x cman
Pbb x cman and biker og

All the love!!!
It's like a jungle of nugs bro 😂
Love it 👊

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ok folks, this past week has a tough one…
I’ll be making more frequent posts to this page this coming week. The @sipderfarmer
Se7000 is immensely capable. The bud formation it is packing on these stalks is damned impressive. Current height is 32inches above canopy at 40% output 1200 -
1300 ppfd. I moved around a bunch of ladies and reorganized the space yesterday. It’s all coming together in there well!!
Thank you for taking a minute to see what the clown & @SpiderFarmerLED is up too! 👊🏻🤡
More to come soon!!!’

IMG 2223
IMG 2222
IMG 2225
IMG 2199
IMG 2202
IMG 2200
IMG 2187
IMG 2186
IMG 2185
IMG 2175
IMG 2171