Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
The way I have my electricity ran, everything that pulls a ton of power, my largest lights, are on separate circuits in the house. You would be nuts to keep it all on one. That’s what I have done for years now. Works good.
Since installing the new light, my overall usage has gone down. Since my lights footprints wash into each other, they keep ppfd high in the cross sections of light boosting each light’s output. It is really a lot of fun to dial it all in. 👊🏻🤡
I love the technical tho. Thanks for the info!
I was wondering how you place 2 lights where the light actually boosts each other's output without actually increasing electricity...Guess it's all moving and testing huh?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I love the technical tho. Thanks for the info!
I was wondering how you place 2 lights where the light actually boosts each other's output without actually increasing electricity...Guess it's all moving and testing huh?
It is yeah. I walk around checking the ppfd at all cross points, take notes at different output % and heights before I moved the ladies back in. I left it a little too high and had to back the lights off some, but after that I found the sweet spot between lights pretty quickly.
Bc all lights are different I went a bit nutty in the note taking dept…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Have you thought about solar panels?
I have yeah, but ercot (Texas power commission) really does everything they can to make it harder here. At the same time, we are not keeping this house. Once my youngest graduates next year, we are moving to Colorado grand junction way. But bet your scaled behind its on the menu. I would hate to fit this house with panels to rip em all out.
Just gonna take it on the chin the next couple of years…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Now that's a big light Capt. One damn big light. Geeze.

So it's been running for a couple now, see any effect on temps?

jj
Oh yeah, that’s one of the coolest things about it. More even light distribution from this panel is immediately apparent in the flower production, the nose on all of the ladies in there now has improved markedly. The aromas are stronger. Stalks have more trichs too. It’s a game changer. 👊🏻🤡
Also, it’s no more hot in there than it was before. It’s kinda mind blowing, had a se3000 in its place before, but I had that sucker cranked up to 11, now I don’t have to run anything near that hot. So imo, it’s really just about the same.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lookin good in there brother! Veg room looks happy as hell as well 😁👊👊

That’s why I keep the tower fan down low under the canopy, no doubt I have more airflow under mine than above them lol
I usually do too, but in my flower room, I run a 16in high output shop fan, I point it at the wall or ceiling, it’s so powerful that one fan takes care of that flower room and the. Some. It’s windy in there. It’s strong enough to handle the whole room, I also have that fan on a speed co troller too.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
@SpiderFarmerLED and capt making it happen! Se7000 is holding steady at 40% output. Going to start ticking it up little by little. Most of the plants In here are approximately end of week 3 and older so it’s time to juice em! Here’s some pics of the progress as of now!
Thanks for stopping by friends!
Don’t forget to swing by @SpiderFarmerLED thread, they keep it updated with sales and new info!! 👊🏻🤡
That's like my dream grow room, amazing work my friend. Tip of the 🧢

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I am amazed as always. I can’t imagine your light bill costs. I am guessing you had to have electric work done to with all your equipment. How many rooms? I am getting lost but I think this is the same room in the trainwreck thread. Lol
I really do everything under the sun myself.
If someone else can do it, so can I. I really don’t like the idea of folks coming into my house for anything. My house is kinda off limits in that regard. A basic understanding of circuits and amperage and kilowatts, some math concerning circuit degradation and footage all can be managed pretty handily.
👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@SpiderFarmerLED is responsible for these stanky, dense and trich packed pbb x cman
From tengu seed co.
I’ve moved a bunch of new plants into flower. Between the legendary se7000 and g4500,
This room is swelling fast. All told we have 40 ladies in there. 25 or so clones in 1g pots of pbb cman and okie cman. I have the lights at 40% output still, I’m cranking them up a little tomorrow now that the new plants have had a chance to harden off a bit. Maybe drop them a little. I hope everyone has a great day, and don’t forget to swing by the spiderfarmer thread here on the farm. Per usual they have sale info, and coupon codes to hook you up too. Seriously folks. These lights are the genuine articles. 👊🏻🤡🏴‍☠️

IMG 2531
IMG 2530
IMG 2516
IMG 2494
IMG 2493
IMG 2489
IMG 2488
IMG 2487
IMG 2486
IMG 2483
IMG 2482
IMG 2480
IMG 2481
IMG 2484
IMG 2474
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

@SpiderFarmerLED is responsible for these stanky, dense and trich packed pbb x cman
From tengu seed co.
I’ve moved a bunch of new plants into flower. Between the legendary se7000 and g4500,
This room is swelling fast. All told we have 40 ladies in there. 25 or so clones in 1g pots of pbb cman and okie cman. I have the lights at 40% output still, I’m cranking them up a little tomorrow now that the new plants have had a chance to harden off a bit. Maybe drop them a little. I hope everyone has a great day, and don’t forget to swing by the spiderfarmer thread here on the farm. Per usual they have sale info, and coupon codes to hook you up too. Seriously folks. These lights are the genuine articles. 👊🏻🤡🏴‍☠️
In all seriousness capn I’m on an Aussie grower thread that gives Spider farmer a hell of a hard time from now on I’m just gunna point em in the direction of your thread here should silence a few haters👍

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Looking gorgeous in here captain. Spider Farmer shows up and gets it done. Each time I price out lights, I end up convinced that they are about the best value for quality in my price range. You can spend thousands on lights and they are a bit better, but these guys seriously do work for what you pay for them. Keep killing it bro. Cheers

(edit…wifey, if you read this please ignore, still want some black dogs for my birthday…lol)

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Looking gorgeous in here captain. Spider Farmer shows up and gets it done. Each time I price out lights, I end up convinced that they are about the best value for quality in my price range. You can spend thousands on lights and they are a bit better, but these guys seriously do work for what you pay for them. Keep killing it bro. Cheers

(edit…wifey, if you read this please ignore, still want some black dogs for my birthday…lol)
Oh shit say less, them black dogs are nice too, just not quite as good as the arachnid 😂😜 thanks for the kind words homie! 👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
From tengu seed co.
How would you rate the smoke?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
From tengu seed co.
Cap it looks like you hosed it down and threw sugar all over it 😂 👍

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
From tengu seed co.
Looking awesome in there Capt!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
What components are in the light? Any meanwell?Samsung diode action, Algorithm Controlled, lense on her?
Here’s the particulars on the se7000

Diodes

PPE:
2.8 µmol/J
Coverage: Flower Coverage: 4′X4′(120x120cm), Veg Coverage: 5′X5′(150x150cm)
Dimension: 45″X45″X3″(115.1×115.1×7.62cm)
Grow Tent Compatible: 5′X5′
Recommended Fan Size: 6-Inch

Optional Controller: Spider Farmer Controller (Bring your indoor garden to the next level with new-age automation)

SE7000 730W led, designed with Samsung LM301B diodes, provides high efficacy growth for indoor plants. Not only for home grow but also a good choice for vertical/commercial growth.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
In all seriousness capn I’m on an Aussie grower thread that gives Spider farmer a hell of a hard time from now on I’m just gunna point em in the direction of your thread here should silence a few haters👍
That’s absurd. If you can’t get a baller cola or 1000 of these lights you are doing it wrong. Give your light to someone who doesn’t suck and shut up on the forums.

If you wanted something soft, best shit In your hand. These lights are killer man!

😂😂😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom