Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

The clown man.
You have a pro set up there. Always good to see people cleaning up the area before moving plants around. Sort of jeally on your canopy space. I’m stuck in the tents for my house op.
Be well keep growing

🧬🧚🌲🌱

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Howdy!
It’s been a slow week with the current plants all finishing and are being wet trimmed and tossed in the basket.
Some fruits of the labors!
Wouldn’t have turned out to be as fire as it all is with the @SpiderFarmerLED se7000
The g4500 as supplemental works it’s ass off.
81.6 gram dry sift total with some killer trim.
The cuttings are getting right and starting to tap.
A couple pics of the plants that are being moved out of the veg space into flower as soon as the bunker gets scrubbed and disinfected all equipment gets wiped down and all electrical connections get check.
Due diligence and we start the next batch.
A shot of the se3000 putting in work too.
And of coarse the 6 inch fans.
They move more air than the Shaolin hells wind staff.

WU TANG KILLER BEES.

apparently they are on the “swarm”
😂😂😂

This thread will be popping like usual in a day or two.

As usual thank you being so kind as to swing by for a minute to watch the dumpster fire
👊🏻🤡
You always have a pile of the most uniform nice, frosty cola nugs

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The clown man.
You have a pro set up there. Always good to see people cleaning up the area before moving plants around. Sort of jeally on your canopy space. I’m stuck in the tents for my house op.
Be well keep growing

🧬🧚🌲🌱
Thanks buddy! Been a rough last week.
Now we get back to regular scheduled programming. So stay tuned!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So It has been a crazy week, spent a lot of time at the neurologist with the wife. The. Unfortunately I lost a great old friend from way back machine. I’ve been trying to make a bit of time for everything, so cleaning and prepping took a while longer to get sorted.
That being said, WELCOME!
I have a genuine update a week in The making
💪🏻🤡
@SpiderFarmerLED gear got a few days to rest but now we are back at it with 14 new kids moved in, and a ton on the way.
I went ahead and actually used ppfd for once 😳

Due to the bit of light toasting on leaf tops the last run, lack of hardening off the plant. I do a hard flip.

A clown underestimated the overall out put at the height I had it at and beat up a few plants being dumb

So I break down everything down, I disconnect everything and inspect the connections. Always. Take apart and open up all of the vent and Circ equipment and clean coils, blades, also it’s nice to learn a few things about magnetos and staters. Everything I mean all the nooks and crannies get dusted, vacuumed, disinfected and cleaned with murphys oil soap then I spray everything down with dr z cleaning solution. Ceiling walls all of it.

I take apart the dehumidifier and clean out the coil and disinfect the water collection components and go over the internal connections.
They are prone to corrosion on the moon. 😝
The new wiring layout and supplemental power for inclement weather that requires a jump to generator power.

All of my cords are high amp wires.
I truly believe in more is more in that regard. No darwin awards.
I also keep my voltage levels as split between 2 different circuits in the house.
So prepping a bunch of clones that will be under the bitching se7000 g4500 and se3000 in no time. Stay tuned! They went in the dirt earlier.
Lower canopy shots of a few of the ladies impressed the hell out of me. Snagged more cuttings because of the vigor
Beginning to move the plants in earlier.
A clown abides.
A full gas clone, a couple of mowie wowie plants from my almost 40 year old seeds. Super proud there!
The moms I have selected to keep around a good bit.
Lastly a white truffle okie plant that has
excited for the not so distant future.
Thank you for coming by!!👊🏻🤡

IMG 4121
IMG 4122
IMG 4123
IMG 4125
IMG 4130
IMG 4132
IMG 4131
IMG 4134
IMG 4141
IMG 4140
IMG 4142
IMG 4146
IMG 4152
IMG 4154
IMG 4157
IMG 4159
IMG 4162
IMG 4163
IMG 4169
IMG 4170
Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
So It has been a crazy week, spent a lot of time at the neurologist with the wife. The. Unfortunately I lost a great old friend from way back machine. I’ve been trying to make a bit of time for everything, so cleaning and prepping took a while longer to get sorted.
💪🏻🤡
@SpiderFarmerLED gear got a few days to rest but now we are back at it with 14 new kids moved in, and a ton on the way.

Due to the bit of light toasting on leaf tops the last run, lack of hardening off the plant. I do a hard flip.

A clown underestimated the overall out put at the height I had it at and beat up a few plants being dumb

So I break down everything down, I disconnect everything and inspect the connections. Always. Take apart and open up all of the vent and Circ equipment and clean coils, blades, also it’s nice to learn a few things about magnetos and staters. Everything I mean all the nooks and crannies get dusted, vacuumed, disinfected and cleaned with murphys oil soap then I spray everything down with dr z cleaning solution. Ceiling walls all of it.

I take apart the dehumidifier and clean out the coil and disinfect the water collection components and go over the internal connections.
The new wiring layout and supplemental power for inclement weather that requires a jump to generator power.

I also keep my voltage levels as split between 2 different circuits in the house.
So prepping a bunch of clones that will be under the bitching se7000 g4500 and se3000 in no time. Stay tuned! They went in the dirt earlier.
Lower canopy shots of a few of the ladies impressed the hell out of me. Snagged more cuttings because of the vigor
A clown abides.
A full gas clone, a couple of mowie wowie plants from my almost 40 year old seeds. Super proud there!
Fuck yea bro, hope all went well with the wife!
That Maui is exciting, the long lost terps!

You do a grrat job cleaning and yea bro I never fuck with electrical either. I keep everything big on seperate circuits, as well. Some people stick crazy shit all on the same and legit melt sockets, plugs all that. Let them take thr Darwin award right!? My youngest is up so gtg 🏃

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
💪🏻🤡

A clown abides.
Structure wise Capt. those are probably the best plants you, or anyone for that matter, could send to flower. Real beauties you've got there

jj

figolus

figolus

My question will sound stupid to you, but I see a lot of growers on your forum who use round pots. In France we use square pots, the only round pot you will see in a French grower, are Smartpot or airpots. Would there be a difference? Then I think mostly about the roots. I may be wrong.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My question will sound stupid to you, but I see a lot of growers on your forum who use round pots. In France we use square pots, the only round pot you will see in a French grower, are Smartpot or airpots. Would there be a difference? Then I think mostly about the roots. I may be wrong.
In my opinion, yes they would. If you fan is pointed at the pots, the round pots will allow the air to break around those pots.

Square pots, relative to a fan, is a brick wall.
I just think it comes down to this question, it comes down to air dynamics.

I have used square pots plenty. Nevr noticed a difference in root production or overall health in conjunction with the pots.
👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Structure wise Capt. those are probably the best plants you, or anyone for that matter, could send to flower. Real beauties you've got there

jj
Thank you buddy!
I’m still rocking with that full gas.
Now that’s I know what it’s eccentricities are,
Now we get these two pumping….
Always nice to get a nod from a homie.
👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
We have a way of farming that is different from yours. I discover a lot of things and I enrich my knowledge thanks to you, it is very interesting to see and read you. I discover new products like happy froggy, green gaia etc etc etc. It's cool.
thanks you thc farmer
Glad to have ya along.
I will list out my gear and feed soon for you then. Give you better info.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
here’s a quick update.
Plants In veg under the se3000 are definitely loving the 7gs and the light is pulling the goods straight up. 👊🏻🤡 the frostette mom and thunder fuck plants are stellar.
Flower room is settling in nicely every damned plant is loving life.
Gojo x DeathStar
Gojo x red velvet
Lemon tree x okie
Trop cookies x okie
Frostette
Full gas
Northern thunderfuck
This se7000 is a continuous blessing everyday. Will be moving in the last cman mom tomorrow with the red dragon.
I’m also debating installing a 8x2 scrog on the long side of the room for the full gas and cherry gas. They are gonna buckle on themselves without it. I tripped them over and over for a Solid 60 days.

IMG 4207
IMG 4213
IMG 4214
IMG 4215
IMG 4218
IMG 4221
IMG 4220
IMG 4210
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Tomorrow is feed day,
So it’s just one of those steady as she goes kinda days. Walk in, make sure everything is legit, dump a dehumidifier basin, a few stem rubs to see whats cracking terp wise, and a look over the lights and stuff. The se7000 is just humming along with the plants and I could not be happier. Everything is set at 40% output as soon as I see preflower I will start to dial it up a few points every 3 days or so until they say uncle. Thanks for coming by homies!

👊🏻🤡

IMG 4254
IMG 4255
IMG 4257
IMG 4256
IMG 4259
IMG 4258
IMG 4260
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Tomorrow is feed day,
So it’s just one of those steady as she goes kinda days. Walk in, make sure everything is legit, dump a dehumidifier basin, a few stem rubs to see whats cracking terp wise, and a look over the lights and stuff. The se7000 is just humming along with the plants and I could not be happier. Everything is set at 40% output as soon as I see preflower I will start to dial it up a few points every 3 days or so until they say uncle. Thanks for coming by homies!

👊🏻🤡
Damn brother gunna be packed in tight in there!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Damn brother gunna be packed in tight in there!
So many okie crosses in there bro.
post stretch is gonna dictate a lot here.
I have 3 other plants I really want to move in,
But I’m gonna let them fill bc out the space and see what I’m working with.

You ain’t lying tho bro
It’s gonna get thick.

PianoStan

PianoStan

I hope that your wife is well.
I'm pretty sure that your grow space is larger than my apartment! How do you keep the humidity right? Maintaining the proper humidity level in my tiny little tent is the biggest headache that I've faced. I put a humidifier in there that is supposed to be able to handle a 450 sq ft room, and I still can't seem to get over 37%.
Also, how hard is it having so many varieties of herb growing at different heights in the same space?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
So many okie crosses in there bro.
post stretch is gonna dictate a lot here.
I have 3 other plants I really want to move in,
But I’m gonna let them fill bc out the space and see what I’m working with.

You ain’t lying tho bro
It’s gonna get thick.
I think I'm gonna over veg mine, so It'll be like a miniature jungle. Nothing like your room though, Jesus 👊

Latest posts

Top Bottom