Crystal Candy fem SCROG

• Thread starter Eledin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

Got some beatiful colas with sweet seed's crystal candy. Sturdier and hungrier than I thought it would be honestly, I was expecting smaller buds from what Ive seen online so Im very happy. They are heavy too, pretty dense and sticky! I still have more colas to collect, waiting for them to mature a tiny bit more. Im also leaving the lower branches to mature for longer. I will update as I keep working on them!
cog.jpg

cog1.jpg

cog2.jpg

1.png

2.png

1702364243670.jpeg
1702364186339.jpeg
1702364099600.jpeg

1702364119900.jpeg

Washy washy time, once you start washing them you dont go back, tasty tasty. Yes, even for indoors, dust is everywhere! Doesnt matter how much you try to protect it from it, the proof you need is in the fans, you need to clean them right? Aswell as the carbon filter sock. I dont want to smoke dust, doesnt taste good, I also have a cat and I dont wanna smoke cat hairs. If this is true for indoors you can imagine the huge difference outdoors, just watch any video of any guy washing outdoors plants and you will see how nasty the water turns out, I think thats one of the reasns why in the past and even nowadays people prefeer indoors, youre smoking a lot of nasty shit if your outdoor grower doesnt wash them, specially if they had any kind of bug but nonetheless.
1702363930126.jpeg

1702364061321.jpeg

Crystal candy fem scrog 10
Eledin

Eledin

I should also mention that I only dry them in front of the stove until the excess water is removed (about 1 hour), then I hang them of course. Usually I use a fan but the stove was turned on anyway and its far enough so it doesnt give them much heat. I would recommend a fan anyway, I was being lazy.

Eledin

Eledin

Have you tasted it if so what’s it like ; sweet I guess.
I got some autos in the draw hence asking.
I did dry a couple of buds on top of the stove but that wont make it justice. Still, it was sweet and I didnt expect to get high but I did. The flavours might change once the final product is ready but I got sweet, lemony, earthy and hash. The hash part I think comes from using only orgaincs, it gives them that hash taste. As for the auto version, Im not sure this is the photoperiodic version but I would expect more or less the same favours with less yield. One person did a post about Crystal Candy Auto and he said they were not very sturdy but mine were (again, mine is the photo version).

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Yeah I saw that post.
I couldn’t make head nor tail of it as it seemed like 1/2 was missing.
Guess I’ll find out myself when I run them 🙂

Thanks bud

Eledin

Eledin

Yeah I saw that post.
I couldn’t make head nor tail of it as it seemed like 1/2 was missing.
Guess I’ll find out myself when I run them 🙂

Thanks bud
Good luck! But for the price they have you could go for the fem version instead, it pays off in yield. Of course if you still wanna run auto I think the genetic is pretty solid and I would expect the auto version to be similar. The smell is to die for.
Crystal Candy showing off its true potential! can't wait to see the full harvest when those lower branches catch up
Yes! Currently the rest of the grow is undergoing 2-3 days of darkness to leave everything else more even. Definetely more colas and lower buds coming soon!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I do both my main tent usually has fems in it and I’ll add a few autos to the veg tent.
I’ve large tents so it’s no problem to run a couple of autos while the fems finish

Tbh they were cheep as it was buy 3 and they add 4 and doubled the packets so I ended up with 8 beans for the price of 3

Eledin

Eledin

Their prices are definitely very reasonable. As you can see if you look at the buds I posted there's 1 plant that showed the blue colors caracteristic of the genetic and cold nights but the other was more greenish, that shows that the genetic is not as stable as other more expensive seeds, they might also taste slightly different but mostly the same, but for that price? The germination rate its been 100% for me (out of around 30 seeds or more over the years, no herms either), they grow more or less the same and the final product has always left me satisfied. I did Skywalker OG Runtz XL auto from them in the last grow, that shit was fire, totally recommend it for your grow tent in the future but they do get tall beware. I dont usually run autos but is the only Skywalker crossed with Runtz that I could find, no photo version, not here at least.

Last edited:
Eledin

Eledin

Here is the rest! The buds I already showed are drying and this is what I collected today, I made sure to lay a little bit of everything on the table, big, medium and small so you can get a picture of how the lower buds look aswell

Then the ones I have in the hanging mesh, most of them medium size. The ones on the bottom shelf are the smaller ones and those are for kief collection

Eledin

Eledin

So far I can tell I got 2 dominant fenos out of the 4 plants. 1 of them turned very blue, one of them some blue, 2 of them barely any blue. The blue ones taste way sweeter and the green ones taste less sweet but way more lemony. They still need to cure for another 3 weeks minium but is interesting that 2 of the showed winter colors and 2 of them not so much. They dont say who the parents are, but I think we can take a few guesses. Id say its runtz with lemon haze or anesia haze and I will be probably wrong but it fits xD. Had the same happen to the Skywalker Og Runtz XL Auto from sweet seeds, 2 way were more pale green and fruity and sweet (Runtz) and 2 were dark green with foxtails everywhere and the taste was more floral and frutal (Skywalker) but not much sweetness in comparison. Regardless, both taste pretty good to me, Im happy, cant wait to try them when they are cured.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Just found this!
Man I suck! Sorry I have missed the updates since you have been back homie!

Eledin

Eledin

No worries man! Im awful at keeping track of when people create a new grow hahaha do you have something going on in a thread? I saw them in the off topic thread but Im wondering.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
No worries man! Im awful at keeping track of when people create a new grow hahaha do you have something going on in a thread? I saw them in the off topic thread but Im wondering.
I will be when my new light comes in…..I’ll post it up when I make it. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nice! What light and do you know what are you gonna grow already? Or is it a surprise?
I’m waiting on a spiderfarmer se 7000 to go with my se 3000 and g 4500.
I have some new sprouts of
Frostette x3
Lemon tree x okie x2
DeathStar x gojo x4
Red velvet x gojo x2
Amnesia
Northern thunder fuck
And clones galore
Cman x okie
Pbb x cman
Biker lemon og
Full gas

Eledin

Eledin

Jesus I dont even know most of those strains hahaha but I can imagine some the crosses, like northern thunderfuck is northern lights with matanuska thunderfuck thats clear (or maybe not lol). I can get an idea of the terpenes also by the name. Cant wait to see them grow and flower, as I said I dont know most of them hahaha.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Jesus I dont even know most of those strains hahaha but I can imagine some the crosses, like northern thunderfuck is northern lights with matanuska thunderfuck thats clear (or maybe not lol). I can get an idea of the terpenes also by the name. Cant wait to see them grow and flower, as I said I dont know most of them hahaha.
Mostly tengu strains
Herbies
And homies.
Gonna be nice. I’ll break it all down when the time comes, I’ll wink the new journal to you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom