Dont Eat the Yellow Snow and Check Out DRAGON'S CLOSET GROW! ●FEATURING:::: SPIDER FARMER SF2000 EVO

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
So here it is folks...my winter closet grow using my sf2000 evo light that I won. Pics to come it's a basic setup:

Closet check
Light::: sf2000 evo 200w with dimmer oh yeah!
Strain: seed supreme strawberry kush
Soil: Happy Frog
No nutes
Water only

Ok let's roll why not. If it makes it it makes it if not then it's prob my bad.
😆 🐉

@SpiderFarmerLED thanks for the light here ya go!

Last edited:
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
This light is strong af! Per @Captspaulding recommendation turned it down to 25% for seedling. Was at 40% for germination. This is my 1st time using this light and I gotta say it's been a pleasure with the dimmer and the light quality.

The only downside is it runs hot and when I turn it back up will need a fan on it for sure. But other than that. It's awesome 👌 👏 👍 😍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This light is strong af! Per @Captspaulding recommendation turned it down to 25% for seedling. Was at 40% for germination. This is my 1st time using this light and I gotta say it's been a pleasure with the dimmer and the light quality.

The only downside is it runs hot and when I turn it back up will need a fan on it for sure. But other than that. It's awesome 👌 👏 👍 😍
Hey you may even be able to crank it down another 10% homie! Thanks for tagging me so I can follow along! 👊🏻🤡

Latest posts

Top Bottom