Dont Eat the Yellow Snow and Check Out DRAGON'S CLOSET GROW! ●FEATURING:::: SPIDER FARMER SF2000 EVO

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Couldn't get my damn phone to focus this morning and I ran out of time before lights on.
😆 🐉 but true leaves are here and the light is back down to 15%. Have a great day everyone!

20231231 072017
20231231 071935
20231231 071811
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Word to the wise?!?!?!?! Don't eat man made snow either....even if it is white!!!!

With that being said.... looking good so far.... I had to replace a whole apartment with carpet due to the soil being tracked everywhere.... best advice is to TARP entire grow/work area

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Word to the wise?!?!?!?! Don't eat man made snow either....even if it is white!!!!

With that being said.... looking good so far.... I had to replace a whole apartment with carpet due to the soil being tracked everywhere.... best advice is to TARP entire grow/work area
I have that potting soil mat in the entire closet it seems to be working 😃

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Do you plan on doing up pottings? Gonna make a mess doing the transplants... just something to consider as I've been thru it all🤣

Also get a good shop vac not a cheap brand

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Do you plan on doing up pottings? Gonna make a mess doing the transplants... just something to consider as I've been thru it all🤣

Also get a good shop vac not a cheap brand
Yea I have a wet/dry Vac that does really well. 😃 one uppotting maybe idk yet. This thing supposed to grow big and I'm not trying to grow big.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
To help keep her from getting tall... and we talk training... but visuals is what I need to learn by...if your same way check out INDICA INSTITUE on youtube... I found the visuals with explanations to be very forward and direct... before joining here I was just using whatever I could find to better educate myself.... I found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful! We are all here to help but I always recommend anyone to check them out whether beginner or expert

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
To help keep her from getting tall... and we talk training... but visuals is what I need to learn by...if your same way check out INDICA INSTITUE on youtube... I found the visuals with explanations to be very forward and direct... before joining here I was just using whatever I could find to better educate myself.... I found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful! We are all here to help but I always recommend anyone to check them out whether beginner or expert
Awesome! I'll go look rn. Thanks for all the tips and tricks yo! I really appreciate it! 🙏 🐉

Top Bottom