Heads up west coast ACI servers going down 12-7am 5/8/2014

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Just got a heads up from ACI for tomorrow the 8th of may their servers will be down (LA) so I guess west coast may be affected. 12:00am to 7:00am

Z

Zab

I don't have one of their controllers but do their servers have to be online for your own controllers to be work or be effective?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I don't have one of their controllers but do their servers have to be online for your own controllers to be work or be effective?
I dont know lol, it may with certain functions🤷🏼‍♂️ I just felt cool sharing the info hahaha!!! I’m hella high right now so it makes sense to me : ) hahaha

• Love
Reactions: Zab
Newty

Newty

If servers go down or even if your wifi stopped working, it will keep running at whatever mode or automation you're running.
I asked ACI before I even bought one, would hate for everything to go erratic if internet connection or something was lost so had to make sure.

P

Putthataway

I am not signed up for any of the app. I recently added the 69 controller and had trouble programming it. I am kind of tarded with technology. Anyway a few days after adding the controller to my exhaust fan this is up 2 degrees. It’s running wild on the exhaust and intake saying high humidity when last week it said low humidity and I haven’t changed a thing because I don’t what I am doing. I was able to set the original intake. I haven’t been able to figure out anything after.

• Love
Reactions: Zab
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

now there collecting all the data and photos of all you guys in your grow rooms , the knocks on the door is coming fellas

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I am not signed up for any of the app. I recently added the 69 controller and had trouble programming it. I am kind of tarded with technology. Anyway a few days after adding the controller to my exhaust fan this is up 2 degrees. It’s running wild on the exhaust and intake saying high humidity when last week it said low humidity and I haven’t changed a thing because I don’t what I am doing. I was able to set the original intake. I haven’t been able to figure out anything after.
The app is easier to use than the controller. A WiFi connection isn't necessary. A Bluetooth connection is enough, and it's a local connection.

Top Bottom