Leaves curling with a yellowish and glossy looking tint

• Thread starter Harley.Freeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fuzybuds

Do you splash your nite water on plant if so I've had some spotting happen that way not always but can be culprit. But honestly don't seem bad at all let her go a week or 2 and see what she does.may slack off on the nutes and see if it lightens up from dark green to a litter green.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Do you splash your nite water on plant if so I've had some spotting happen that way not always but can be culprit. But honestly don't seem bad at all let her go a week or 2 and see what she does.may slack off on the nutes and see if it lightens up from dark green to a litter green.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
IMG 2398

H

Harley.Freeman

what’s your soonish? My soonish would be like 3, maybe 4 maybe maybe 5 days if I knew I was going to procrastinate about it hahaha!! Thats just my opinion based off my experiences lol. Either way chucky’s said it spot on it’s not an emergent situation (fem reg!) I know nothing about auto flowers : )
For sure. What I meant by soonish is a week to two from now. Lol. Not an emergency though yall are very right haha. I know they can still get a bit bigger in these pots!

H

Harley.Freeman

Hey Harley!

Minor marginal curling is generally a sign of low of humidity.
My humidity is on the low-end, so I don't think anyway, that it has been/is an issue. But I appreciate the advice and would appreciate anymore tips or knowledge you may have! Along with anyone and everyone on here lol

H

Harley.Freeman

I'm hoping that these 6 younger girls don't suffer from any stuntedge, the co2 in my grow area is in tbe 400s and 500s. My humidity is also in the low range at 30 to 40. I'm going to get a different better humidifier today and putting up the light. Gonna have to figure out a way to supplement tbe Co2 though.

Feels like I haven't been present here in a week or two lol

@GNick55 and @Captspaulding and @Oldchucky

Hope everyone has been doing well!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
They look good! I wouldn’t worry about any CO2. Are you going to put The small flowering plant in with the big ones when you flip them? Or leave it separate and see if it will grow some? I don’t think Nick or Mr. Spaulding mess around with CO2. And they both do a pretty fair job!😁

H

Harley.Freeman

They look good! I wouldn’t worry about any CO2. Are you going to put The small flowering plant in with the big ones when you flip them? Or leave it separate and see if it will grow some? I don’t think Nick or Mr. Spaulding mess around with CO2. And they both do a pretty fair job!😁
Do you know if an auto would do better in a 18/6 or a 12/12?

I'm also worried about there growth, they haven't grow much in like a week and a half or so.

It's like all the plants I've started this them around have had a lot of issues with vertical growth. I've been brainstorming and just trying to figure out what's going on in there environment that's preventing them from growing very tall.

I will take any help I can get. It's been about 2 and a half to 3 month now and ive been trying to figure it out. Lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I was under the impression they were photos! 2 1/2 months they better not be autos! Harley pulling the wool over our eyes?

H

Harley.Freeman

To my knowledge non of them are autos. Now I know the one is obviously when you look at it lol. The two older ones shouldn't be my buddy has the other two of this strain and his aren't, hella werid and all of my other girls should be autos. I'm super surprised that the ones started budding all of a sudden when the other 5 seem to be doing okay, except all of them don't seem to want to grow very tall.

All but the one of the 6 littler ones should be photos and the two bigger ones should for sure also be photos.

Idk what's going on with there height! Its a little concerning no pun intended. I'm just trying to figure out what to do I can do to help them at this point. The little ones are 51 days old, I'm not sure what more I can do to help them. And the other two are 2 and a half months basically 81 days. Help me! Haha

Top Bottom