Mazeblue1

Start of week 6
Looking pretty frosty

IMG 0572

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
My freak pheno unfortunately has just paused on growing roots early on. I think I’m gonna just let it take it’s time and then start it over with a cutting.

Here’s my mother then 3 gift clones for family and neighbors

The 2nd biggest is going to the neighbor I know will do them justice he’s and OG grower so it’ll be awesome to see this pheno outdoors (I only run indoor he only runs outdoor) so it’ll be interesting to watch!

IMG 4181
IMG 4182
IMG 4183
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
That’s an awesome neighbor!!
The OG came over last week to ask for clones for the spring lol, I gave him some seeds he’s got the THC farmer special, some from @Trustfall some from @Captspaulding some other seeds and had this cut for him already rooting he left with a full quart mason jar sampler of everything I had cured on hand so like 4 strains 2 phenos of each he was a 60 year old gigging old man when he left 🤣🤣🤣

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
She's amazing man!!! A slight nutty smelling almost like a cashew at first with a strong kick of pinene behind it. It's outperforming all mainstream genetics in the garden in every category so definitely a pheno I plan on saving to eventually try breeding once I grow some chest hairs 😅
Love hearing this thank you for the feed back!

leroygreen

leroygreen

A
The permanent marker while not the frostiest have a incredible balanced buzz from heady to nice floating feeling. Ethos cookies are ehh soso. The electric peanut butter cookies are nice very stoney but uplifting.
also the permanent marker has a good sticky. I can press lightly into bud and it will hold to my thumb upside down for 10 seconds or more.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

The permanent marker while not the frostiest have an incredible balanced buzz from heady to nice floating feeling. Ethos cookies are ehh soso. The electric peanut butter cookies are nice very stoney but uplifting.
Was the ethos cookies an autoflower? I got a freebie from them and it was an auto. Came out pretty good with the frost but I don’t remember it being anything crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom