Ntf / hulkberry entering flower stage

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Today is the first day going on 12/12 not really happy with ntf but feel hb is looking good so it is what it is gonna just see what happens
IMG_6001.jpeg
IMG_6005.jpeg
IMG_6004.jpeg
Ntf  hulkberry entering flower stage 4

Bilber

Bilber

We've all been there....maybe just different situations....plants are pretty cool when you stop and think about it.....slowly water, plenty of airflow, good lights......awesome....they love it......sometimes less is more, but not always......keep a journal with what you do...I hate writing...my journal is here....thcfarmer.com ....you can almost pinpoint where, if there is a mistake.....great job!

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I feel like just being on day 3 of flower schedule these girls are growing like crazy feeling pretty stoked
IMG 6022

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I’m having an issue with keeping my humidity lower ordered a 6” exhaust fan the 4” I’m using isn’t enough for my 4x4 tent hopefully the 6” will be enough to remove humidity and hope it gets here soon

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Started cleaning up everything under the canopy. Ntf looked like everything underneath was dying a lot of shriveling leaves looking like I may be killing it but hopefully I get something from her
IMG 6083
IMG 6082
IMG 6081

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Hey there Suds.an.Buds, that Hulkberry is very vigorous!! Im unfamiliar of NTF!? What strain is that? NTF looks quite a bit lighter in colour compared to the Hulkberry. Do you feed them the same amounts?

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Hey there Suds.an.Buds, that Hulkberry is very vigorous!! Im unfamiliar of NTF!? What strain is that? NTF looks quite a bit lighter in colour compared to the Hulkberry. Do you feed them the same amounts?
It’s north thunderfuck by royal queen and yes I have been feeding the same this is my first grow and the hulkberry has been easy as for ntf I been fighting with it the whole time so at this point if it gives me a bud I would be happy lol

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Oh well its still a healthy plant! You'll be pleasantly surprised when it finishes up. Just need to work on its sweet spot with nutrients. What have you been using to feed?

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Well some strains use up a lot Nitrogen during the transition into flowering. I would use a little more N for the next feeding. Other than that, the NTF will be just fine!!
Keeping an eye out. 🤘

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Well some strains use up a lot Nitrogen during the transition into flowering. I would use a little more N for the next feeding. Other than that, the NTF will be just fine!!
Keeping an eye out. 🤘
Yea I fed them both heavy the first week of flower just started tapering off the veg nutes this week

Top Bottom