• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

72988577505  7B44BCDF A860 4C8E 9852 B78BF84B78F5

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
I tend to remove the oversized fan leaves, it helps allow more light to the under growth. Personal preference as its just something I have always done.
They look great!!

B

bgsixxx

Nice grow suds. I had a plant that wouldnt green up, stayed light green until end of flower then started going dark green and purple. These plants are weirdo's!!! But i would just keep doing what your doing, as long as they're growing all is well. And i agree with other post, the way your gals are stacking, a good defoli would help lower stuff plump up!!! I usually wait until they stop stretching, bc after that they start focusing on buds, and indoors you dont need as many leaves. I usually leave some on bottom though. Great job I'll be following this.

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Nice grow suds. I had a plant that wouldnt green up, stayed light green until end of flower then started going dark green and purple. These plants are weirdo's!!! But i would just keep doing what your doing, as long as they're growing all is well. And i agree with other post, the way your gals are stacking, a good defoli would help lower stuff plump up!!! I usually wait until they stop stretching, bc after that they start focusing on buds, and indoors you dont need as many leaves. I usually leave some on bottom though. Great job I'll be following this.
Thanks bro I’m pretty happy with my first grow so far and I lollipoped them during the 2nd week of flower was gonna defoliate more, but didn’t think I wanted to give them anymore stress while they were producing flowers

B

bgsixxx

Doing great for first grow. Keep it up. I just started indoor last year so im new too. But have learned alot on here and other forums.

Bilber

Bilber

Interesting.......not knowing.....I wouldn't be too concerned.....possibly genetics....keep us updated.....

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Interesting.......not knowing.....I wouldn't be too concerned.....possibly genetics....keep us updated.....
Yea to me doesn’t seem like a big deal as the rest looks healthy and buds seem to be forming nice will keep updated and I have also been hitting them with nutes every watering for the last 2 weeks thought maybe that has something to do with the purple but the ppm runoff and ph run off have been good

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ohhhhh this is the updated one. Ok I'm following both now. 😆 thanks man! 😊 happy growing!

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Tomorrow they are entering week 6 and they are smelling and looking good
IMG 6414
Ntf
IMG 6416

Tried messing with the cheap digital microscope I got either I’m shaky 🤣 or the fans are shaking the plants yea I’m going with that one🤣
Image 2024 03 08 21 41 07 457
hulkberry
img_6415-jpeg.2132653
Image 2024 03 08 21 55 05 992
Image 2024 03 08 21 52 42 987
Image 2024 03 08 21 39 00 912

IMG 6415
Top Bottom