• @Trustfall

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Please cast your final vote to decide the winner of Sep photo of the month contest.

The prize for this months winner is:

3 packs of seeds from @Herbies_Seeds

herbies.jpg

3 packs of seeds from @Mrnicecrew

Megacrop Fertilizer - 2.5KG from @greenleafnutrients

greenleaf.png

Inkbird Air Quality Monitor
Inkbird ITC-308 Temperature Controller with IHC-200 Humidity Controller
from @inkbird

inkbird.jpg

The Amazing Doctor Zymes Eliminator (32oz)
The Amazing Doctor Zymes Multi-Purpose Cleaner (32oz)

from @DoctorZymes

doczymes.jpg

4 packs of DYNOMYCO Large Pouch (26.5 oz) from @DYNOMYCO

dyno.png

12x Drain Away Trays from @drainaway

drain.png

Pulse One Grow Room Monitor from @PulsePeet

pulse.jpg

This months top 3 finalists are:

@Captspaulding - cali blues cross
img_5334-jpeg.2017855

@dreamnfox - Trop cooks x okie
20230803_185957-jpg.2017885

@Trustfall - Wto#2
img_8442-jpeg.2017428

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks for all of support, and a big thx to @dreamnfox and @Trustfall, to even be in the same runoff with them, well it’s humbling. Don’t think I’m gonna leave out thcfarmer either, this place is a blessing! Thank you for the cool opportunity!!!!! Grow on homies!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that voted in this months contest. I woke up this am and checked the results, and I am truly humbled. Both of the gentleman @dreamnfox @Trustfall really are wonderful farmers. Both of their threads, I check them out all the time bc they kill the game. A big thank you to THCfarmer for hosting these contests, and giving us little folk a crack at some high quality gear, well. It’s awesome! Thanks again y’all!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Well, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that voted in this months contest. I woke up this am and checked the results, and I am truly humbled. Both of the gentleman @dreamnfox @Trustfall really are wonderful farmers. Both of their threads, I check them out all the time bc they kill the game. A big thank you to THCfarmer for hosting these contests, and giving us little folk a crack at some high quality gear, well. It’s awesome! Thanks again y’all!
Well deserved brotha enjoy the the much deserved fruits of your labor. Except don’t grow those seeds only Tengu 👺 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I kid I kid

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well deserved brotha enjoy the the much deserved fruits of your labor. Except don’t grow those seeds only Tengu 👺 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I kid I kid
Well, if I was a machine gun, I have 2 tengu clips firing at will riiiiiiight now brother 👊🏻😜
Pbb x cman and cman x okie, on a mean veg!
Thanks for the kind words brother!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Let’s goooooo!!! Well deserved brother, congratulations! I know you’ll put all of those goodies to good use! Keep up the hard work and dedication

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Thanks for all of support, and a big thx to @dreamnfox and @Trustfall, to even be in the same runoff with them, well it’s humbling. Don’t think I’m gonna leave out thcfarmer either, this place is a blessing! Thank you for the cool opportunity!!!!! Grow on homies!
Congrats Capt! I'm glad the photo I nominated got you to the winner's post! Woot!

Top Bottom