IMG 2930
LOL! Maybe a family member?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

You win the internet today.

Stuck the landing like a boss.
I’m dying over here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🐮🐄🐮🐄🐮🐄🤠🍆🍆🍆🍆
My buddy is an army ranger and he’s got a wealth of fucked up knowledge, dating sites are his specialty, he ran down a list of options for me once that made my face hurt from laughing so much. But the farmers only was so appropriate for this situation.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
My buddy is an army ranger and he’s got a wealth of fucked up knowledge, dating sites are his specialty, he ran down a list of options for me once that made my face hurt from laughing so much. But the farmers only was so appropriate for this situation.
So a proper understanding of comedic timing, in my opinion half the battle. Fucking crushed it man.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Dude, even the other day, I reached out to you, bc I tell you were bent. I tried to be nice and understanding about your situation, but when i see things like laughing emojis and saying things about people’s character over a seed issue. I’m kinda left on that “really?”
So you are wonkasthc that got banned right?
You started another account basically to whine like a child, on the pic of the month thread, because someone grew better plants than you? From the same breeder……I’m just a dumb Texan, but bro, you jealous or some shit? Man I even ended up offering to send you some thing I had duplicates of. So you may feel better. And you chose this?

You’re really cool dude. So growers who have done this shit long enough know something you don’t. FEMS HAVE ANOMALYS. YOU SHOW A BANK WITH 100% record of zero herms in their breeding programs I’ll show you were you weren’t dialed in. If you are having trouble with things ask. Shit happens, I’ve had fems herm from Every place under the sun.
If you grew longer, you would know this shit.
Or grow reg. Then you most likely won’t deal with this ever. But as I’m sure you already knew that. Sexing regs, in theory, is no different than finding a herm. Unless you don’t know what male/female pre flower looks like.
You should be like a bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo. Tear free.

Also, there are enough of us here who haven’t had issues too. When you find that bank with a perfect record keep it to yourself, bc it’s bullshit. Man I wanted to help, I’m going to go and look at all the free shit you could have won, which you could have at some point you have the chops, I thought anyway, but you don’t even want that man. Bummer.
I trust cap, I think you need to talk a walk billabong and collect yourself. Maybe grow up a little, or a lot. ✌

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I trust cap, I think you need to talk a walk billabong and collect yourself. Maybe grow up a little, or a lot. ✌
Thanks buddy. The deal here is, that for some reason, people who have been working with each others gear, getting to know each other, and then supporting each other in things like these contests is somehow wrong? Or an impropriety of some sort? Gotta say with thinking like that, it truly escapes me. I reminded me of people I have met over the years, who always had the vibe of “I’m me, and I’m waaay more special than most, so I really think people should just hand stuff to me.” We have all ran into people like that especially in this genre of life. A dime a dozen really. And legit, I don’t know about y’all, or the circles you keep irl, but asshats like that, got shown the door by everyone a lot sooner than later. Then it’s all “why does everyone hate me?” Well, shitty is as shitty does. And the loudest person in the bullshit starter in the room? Is usually relegated to the “tiny genitalia table” the reason why is folks have homies, is because we treat each other with respect (sometimes) it’s what the world needs more of. 👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thanks buddy. The deal here is, that for some reason, people who have been working with each others gear, getting to know each other, and then supporting each other in things like these contests is somehow wrong? Or an impropriety of some sort? Gotta say with thinking like that, it truly escapes me. I reminded me of people I have met over the years, who always had the vibe of “I’m me, and I’m waaay more special than most, so I really think people should just hand stuff to me.” We have all ran into people like that especially in this genre of life. A dime a dozen really. And legit, I don’t know about y’all, or the circles you keep irl, but asshats like that, got shown the door by everyone a lot sooner than later. Then it’s all “why does everyone hate me?” Well, shitty is as shitty does. And the loudest person in the bullshit starter in the room? Is usually relegated to the “tiny genitalia table” the reason why is folks have homies, is because we treat each other with respect (sometimes) it’s what the world needs more of. 👊🏻🤡
Couldn't agree more cap 👊

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I paid my taxes, all that’s left now is the shitting. And more taxes. And the inevitable……
REST IN PEACE MEEPERS!!!
IMG 6307
this cat was so awesome, she scared little children, fought dogs, killed a fucking flying squirrel, survived 3000 times more of a lethal dose of flea and tick medicine, rode on your shoulders and stole your food from your plate while you looked the other way.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
REST IN PEACE MEEPERS!!!View attachment 2113566this cat was so awesome, she scared little children, fought dogs, killed a fucking flying squirrel, survived 3000 times more of a lethal dose of flea and tick medicine, rode on your shoulders and stole your food from your plate while you looked the other way.
My tuxedo cat rides my shoulders too.
They are the special ones, they aspire to be more than a speed bump. Sorry man!
I love grey cats. 👊🏻😞

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

My tuxedo cat rides my shoulders too.
They are the special ones, they aspire to be more than a speed bump. Sorry man!
I love grey cats. 👊🏻😞
She’s been gone for a year, but your post about fearing the meeper cracked me up, 😂 the kid across the street was petrified of her, my girlfriends kid who was a few years younger and about fifty pounds lighter literally chased him out of our house one day with our cat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 goddamn psychological warfare I tell ya!!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

REST IN PEACE MEEPERS!!!View attachment 2113566this cat was so awesome, she scared little children, fought dogs, killed a fucking flying squirrel, survived 3000 times more of a lethal dose of flea and tick medicine, rode on your shoulders and stole your food from your plate while you looked the other way.
Nice Fkn kitty right there mate sorry she gone looks like she has all sorts of attitude👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom