• @Captspaulding

Votes: 29 55.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Man, I was talking about this yesterday, opened my email, there are tons of companies and businesses that have quite obviously sold my info, and stay sending emails about crap I don’t need. TAMPAX eh? I mean, I get bitchy sometimes but really? Then I go open a few other emails on different platforms and boom all the same shit in them too. How? They haven’t just sold your info and medical history, they are selling access to actual ip addresses. And just as there is cyber vpn programs, bet your ass the same companies that sell that to you, also sell proprietary gear to undo that shit to big business. Scary shit if you are a sociopath, but if you are decent people, all the find out is the fact that you love watching horses fuck chicks or some other barnyard
Boulderdash…..😂
Bullets and Bandages buddy!!

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Holy friggin shit dream. That’s the damned shit right there homie! So look I kinda created a monster with my trainwreck thread, it gets kinda fast in there, but it has traffic. I know notifications can drive folks nuts, put don’t feel like you shouldn’t share your killer work in that thread. I 100% would have nominated that pic. Just beautiful work man. If the notification drives you crazy, just unwatch the thread after you drop pics, maybe that’ll help some.
@Captspaulding created a monster is the biggest understatement of the year 🤣🤣🤣🤣I’ve never seen people trying to board a trainwreck before your thread it truly is a runaway train that can’t stop 🛑

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@Captspaulding created a monster is the biggest understatement of the year 🤣🤣🤣🤣I’ve never seen people trying to board a trainwreck before your thread it truly is a runaway train that can’t stop 🛑
It has a mind of its own now…..that’s for sure.
stay wrecking homies! It is a legit hootenanny
😂👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Baahhh! Baahhhh! Are you my daddy? Baaahhh!😅
In West Virginia last I checked, it was illegal to have sex with goats in a tollbooth.

Why on earth that is black letter law?
Who got caught as the basis and inevitable justification for this…..

I don’t want to know….
Maybe a little. Just not the full Monty 🤣

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I recorded an episode of, jail: Big Texas! The title of this one is, lone star clown! This could get interesting!😱

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom