The rabbit hole, any crazy idea, conspiracy theory, maybe you saw Bigfoot once? Who fucking knows, but get high AF and on down the rabbit hole !!!!!

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
There's also the fun one where time is happening all at once. The past present and future are all within the LAYERS OF TIME. now wrap your brain around that thought for a moment. 😆 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
The one-electron universe postulate, proposed by theoretical physicist John Wheeler in a telephone call to Richard Feynman in the spring of 1940, is the hypothesis that all electrons and positrons are actually manifestations of a single entity moving backwards and forwards in time.

This is a fun theory to think on too! ALL IS ONE. EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING. 😆 I feel like I totally love this thread. It's my new cave.

🐉

BB22

BB22

✌️💨

IMG 3417

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Da erf is flat and dere is a giant dome around it we no can go space 🤣

If you believe that, I have a bridge for sale 🤣

However - did we actually go to the moon? I doubt it. Maybe, but I doubt it.

🤠

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Da erf is flat and dere is a giant dome around it we no can go space 🤣

If you believe that, I have a bridge for sale 🤣

However - did we actually go to the moon? I doubt it. Maybe, but I doubt it.

🤠
No matter how much of a follower of mainstream science you are, everyone’s got that one… at least one…. Theory they just don’t think sounds right 😁

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
No matter how much of a follower of mainstream science you are, everyone’s got that one… at least one…. Theory they just don’t think sounds right 😁
Yeah I had to drop that flat earth joke cuz I have a friend that thinks it's for real. Like, he thinks earth being a sphere is SO ridiculous but believes whole heartedly that some giants or aliens built a giant dome around a flat earth 🤣

Personally, I believe it's a CIA psy-op just to see how ridiculous of a story people will actually believe.

But hey kudos on making this thread I might hang out here a lot 🤠

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Yeah I had to drop that flat earth joke cuz I have a friend that thinks it's for real. Like, he thinks earth being a sphere is SO ridiculous but believes whole heartedly that some giants or aliens built a giant dome around a flat earth 🤣

Personally, I believe it's a CIA psy-op just to see how ridiculous of a story people will actually believe.

But hey kudos on making this thread I might hang out here a lot 🤠
Tell him he is correct if we lived in 2 dimensions. Then see wtf he says. 😆

I

imgrowing

there's a guy on a jobsite i'm on insists that his father is the only human that's allowed to the meetings of the federation of galaxies.
also that humans are level 1 and he is a level 5
oh, and the aliens will take over earth and kill and/or enslave all of us that are below level 2.

Top Bottom