The rabbit hole, any crazy idea, conspiracy theory, maybe you saw Bigfoot once? Who fucking knows, but get high AF and on down the rabbit hole !!!!!

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
there's a guy on a jobsite i'm on insists that his father is the only human that's allowed to the meetings of the federation of galaxies.
also that humans are level 1 and he is a level 5
oh, and the aliens will take over earth and kill and/or enslave all of us that are below level 2.
Sounds like some scientology shit right there 🤣

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
There's this guy on YT that hosts a live stream like twice a day. He's one of those NESARA/GESARA conspiracy theory pushers.. I remember hearing about NESARA/GESARA way back in the mid 90's and apparently that one is still going strong.

The biggest problem I have with this guy is he is constantly saying "it's coming" but "We don't know exactly when" 🤣

Reminds me of the drug dealer that's always slow as fuck and when you call them to find out where they at they're "coming around the corner" 🤣 🤣

But yeah I kinda think this guy is a dirtbag because he's got tons of older people going out to buy tons of useless foreign currency in preparation for an alleged "reset" of global financial values.. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

BB22

BB22

IMG 3418

IMG 3418

IMG 3419

IMG 3420
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
there's a guy on a jobsite i'm on insists that his father is the only human that's allowed to the meetings of the federation of galaxies.
oh, and the aliens will take over earth and kill and/or enslave all of us that are below level 2.
Scientology!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
There's this guy on YT that hosts a live stream like twice a day. He's one of those NESARA/GESARA conspiracy theory pushers.. I remember hearing about NESARA/GESARA way back in the mid 90's and apparently that one is still going strong.

The biggest problem I have with this guy is he is constantly saying "it's coming" but "We don't know exactly when" 🤣

Reminds me of the drug dealer that's always slow as fuck and when you call them to find out where they at they're "coming around the corner" 🤣 🤣

But yeah I kinda think this guy is a dirtbag because he's got tons of older people going out to buy tons of useless foreign currency in preparation for an alleged "reset" of global financial values.. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......
Well technically brics might just do that so he might be on to something.....🤔 💭 😆

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Well technically brics might just do that so he might be on to something.....🤔 💭 😆
Yeeeaaahhh... Except he's claiming they're putting a "quantum financial system" in a quantum computer... In space... And they're going to shut out all the "evil" people from their money (they being "white hats") Which I find a little far fetched.. Aside from the fact that they've been pushing this theory for 30+ years and none of it has come to fruition 🤣

Edit to add - allegedly 9/11 was supposed to be the event that triggered NESARA/GESARA and "somehow" the "evil people" managed to "flip the script" and stop it from happening... Yeah.. Don't quote me, these are words I've heard from the mouth of this YT live streamer sucking gullible old people's bank accounts dry

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Yeeeaaahhh... Except he's claiming they're putting a "quantum financial system" in a quantum computer... In space... And they're going to shut out all the "evil" people from their money (they being "white hats") Which I find a little far fetched.. Aside from the fact that they've been pushing this theory for 30+ years and none of it has come to fruition 🤣
This seems to be a Loonie type theory. Is he a Loonie? 😆

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
This seems to be a Loonie type theory. Is he a Loonie? 😆
Idk what to think of him, actually. I think maybe he's either just crazy, maybe he's being paid/pushed to push this theory on people, maybe both? He does come off as a "good guy" if you watch enough of his shows.. But what he's convincing people to do is not good, in my opinion..

Decide for yourself - https://www.youtube.com/@theoriginalmarkz

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Idk what to think of him, actually. I think maybe he's either just crazy, maybe he's being paid/pushed to push this theory on people, maybe both? He does come off as a "good guy" if you watch enough of his shows.. But what he's convincing people to do is not good, in my opinion..

Decide for yourself - https://www.youtube.com/@theoriginalmarkz
Not really up my alley. It just sounded very Loonie like. 😆 I'll have to check out about the quantum currency theory. It would be hard considering there's not an established quantum computing sector as of yet. It's still somewhat fringe science.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
See when I clicked on this title THIS is the gold I was lookin for! 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

Yes the NASARA/GASARA theory is extremly strong atm been hearing about it much more over the past year

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
How we feeling on that simulation theory?
I’m constantly having the thought.
The older I get, the more pronounced the synergy or things strangely working out in a series of coincidences that has no business happening in life. I’m not talking about your phone showing you ads for shit you were just talking about either….

Life is more surreal every year. 🧐

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I love thinking on all things reality and what exactly IT IS...the more I play the Sims the more I'm like computer simulation is indeed a possibility and that our lives are in fact just a bunch of numbers in the universe. Idk PI! 😆

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I’ll have to monitor how deep this thread goes before I go all
I love thinking on all things reality and what exactly IT IS...the more I play the Sims the more I'm like computer simulation is indeed a possibility and that our lives are in fact just a bunch of numbers in the universe.

My perspective is with quantum computing now....legit simulation is going to be possible very soon....you only need to load what you are looking at.......so what are the odds that we are the first? Astronomically Low

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Top Bottom