Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I felt like the trainwreck is the right place for this.

So my 3 peaceblasters outside, are indeed female sativa doms. So those seeds were likely labeled correctly. Its half Columbian landrace so ill know for sure come flower most likely. They're something feminized i made anyway.

My 3 "gobnugget fem f1's" 2/3 male, looks like maybe 3/3. So those are regular seed. Only regular seed i remember having were a few high yield commercial hybrids from the KC commercial scene and the columbian land race. some seeds from a generation or two back in the peaceblaster lineage too.

my 4 original jack x BB plants are all female. Should be reg seed. But the old man i got the seeds/buds from, told me if i germ a bunch of seed and only plant the slowest to pop a root, ill get way more females. Since he doesnt pull his males so that he can keep his plants around, and he's been growing as long as ive been alive i did try it. I germed 10 or 12 seeds, and only planted the slowest 4 to germinate. So either this old deadhead is definitely on to something, or he has some hermie genes floating around his plot and never realized it because he doesn't pull his males 🤣 🤣 I'm sure ill find out which one it is come fall.

Still much excitement for the season even though my outdoor run is turning into the definition of trainwreck.

Last edited:
Putthataway

Putthataway

How to fix the gangster lean on these. Nl5 clones? First off I had this issue before on two larger flowering clones. When I pulled them out after harvest they were completely root bound. These nl5 mothers had some extremely small roots, plenty of pot left.
IMG 1371
IMG 1372
It’s leaning and has more weighted growth on one side. Makes sense why it’s leaning. How do I fix it bend em over to side b? ^ above.
IMG 1373
^ over here on this plant it’s doing the same thing heavy growth on the one side. I haven’t trained it anyway it’s got all kinds of curves on the branches. Again the growth is nothing like the mothers Christmas tree growth and appearance. They are stinky. The mothers had so many smells I couldn’t tell you if they are similar.

Top Bottom