For Sale Wifi 43 (White Fire OG #43) *Selected from over 500 seeds!*

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hit the DM to find out more info or to snag yours today! I currently have one full seeds pollinated by my Grape 🍇 Gasoline ⛽️ (CLTVTD cut) *bred by Compound Genetics 🧬

Cultivar details:
* Producers - Bred by OG Raskal selected by TLC Collective
* Lineage - Fire OG Kush x the White
* Terpenes/Flavors - sugary diesel and wet piney KUSH with a tart lemon rind ZING on inhale.
* Flowering Period (Days) - 65

White Fire 43 is the White Fire Og phenotype selected by TLC Collective in Los Angeles, California. # 43 was the elite phenotype on more than 500 White Fire OG seeds, originally produced by OG Raskal. White Fire 43 is known for its high production of cannabinoids, with test results approaching 30%. Wifi # 43 is an Global Northern hybrid, a powerful Og Kush, but with the classic chrome resin of The White.

"The Famed Fire Og kush clone we brought to the community we hit with the reversed White clone only male pollen to create another Legend... The WIFI has quickly become a staple in most gardens. She has the look, yield and smell. She is what legends are made of and from." - OG Raskal

TLC Collective took these seeds and hunted out the cut that would take Cali by storm...

Fully pregnant with grape gas fem pollen ⬇️
Wifi 43 white fire og 43 selected from over 500 seeds
Wifi 43 white fire og 43 selected from over 500 seeds 2
Wifi 43 white fire og 43 selected from over 500 seeds 3

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

I was just about to inquire on these. My next paycheck that I havent even recieved is already spent 😮‍💨. Damn those god damn bills and taxes 🙄. Hope ya have a pack for me 2 checks from now.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I was just about to inquire on these. My next paycheck that I havent even recieved is already spent 😮‍💨. Damn those god damn bills and taxes 🙄. Hope ya have a pack for me 2 checks from now.
We are about to do a giveaway on the Elite Cut Genetics instagram and will also be running a Black Friday deal! 🤫

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Bro do you have any clones growing in rockwool for hydro?
Not of that cultivar. As much as I love OG Kush it doesn’t sell very well. So I made some outcrosses and let her go. I’ll cycle a different cut in as I love OG. You can see the seed packs ⬆️ of the the fire cherry kush (wifi 43 x trop cherry).
Clones
Blue cookies
Jungle cake
Apples and bananas (CLTVTD selection)
Grape gasoline S1 (CLTVTD)
Melted strawberries
Zlushiez #7 (raw)
Trop cherry #8
Zkittlez
Slurricane #7
I have multiple for sale threads for individual cultivars and a main all encompassing genetics thread. Here it is ⬇️

Latest posts

Top Bottom