My Desert Oasis

• Thread starter Saguaro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saguaro

Saguaro

Today I transplanted them into 16oz beer cups and lowered the t-5's.

Seed1
Seed2
Seed3

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

What's with the cutup rockwool??
If you don't mind my asking

Saguaro

Saguaro

Hi GG… 1/2" rock wool cubes is my preferred medium for growing.

I buy it in bulk so It comes this way in a Huge box!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So you just put the root riot cube in a cup with cut up rock wool? Now when you transfer out of the solos to your next size container will there be any of the root riot cube left? How ofter and how do you water a setup like this?...Sorry for all the Q's just curious...Please and thank you

Saguaro

Saguaro

Hey Lazerus….. thanks for showing interest.

I start ALL my seeds (and clones) in the root riot plugs!

Then, once they begin to stretch their legs a little bit and begin to show roots down below, then thats when I go ahead and x-plant into these solo cups filled the rest of the way with Grodan 1/2" RW cubes.

Once they get root bound in these cups, I x-plant into 1.5 gallon pots filled with the RW Cubes to finish them out in.

When they are in the solo cups, I hand water once a day or whenever they need it.

Once they get x-planted into the 1.5 gallon pots, I then add drip rings and top feed until drain to waste!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey Lazerus….. thanks for showing interest.

I start ALL my seeds (and clones) in the root riot plugs!

Then, once they begin to stretch their legs a little bit and begin to show roots down below, then thats when I go ahead and x-plant into these solo cups filled the rest of the way with Grodan 1/2" RW cubes.

Once they get root bound in these cups, I x-plant into 1.5 gallon pots filled with the RW Cubes to finish them out in.

When they are in the solo cups, I hand water once a day or whenever they need it.

Once they get x-planted into the 1.5 gallon pots, I then add drip rings and top feed until drain to waste!
Thanks for the info

Saguaro

Saguaro

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'll be culling these seedlings soon to make room for a dedicated grow of some of Loran's gear that he is blessing me with.

I rather grow out tried and True strains then to take a gamble with stuff that hasn't really yet been tested.

So yea, i'm super stoked……...stay tuned!

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

I'm pulling up a chair for this one! Good luck with the grow. :)

Saguaro

Saguaro

Thanks guys…..

Yea, I was able to find a good home for all the SFV x TS and Yoda x Tahoe Og seedlings i just sprouted a couple of weeks ago, so now I won't have to throw them away :)

I received Loran's seeds yesterday so I'll be posting pics of those up soon!

Saguaro

Saguaro

Here are the seeds that I received from brother Loran.

Thanks again my friend……Kind Blessings!

I decided to germinate 40 seeds…;

10x Longbottom Leaf
10x Old Toby
10x White Tiger
10x Canis Azule

They have been soaking for 24 hours now and most of them have already cracked!

Off to a good start!

I am currently soaking root riots in clonex cloning solution at 15ml. per gallon of RO.

LoranSeeds
Seed1

Saguaro

Saguaro

After 24 hours, I decided to look in on them and this is what i seen :)

I expect them to all be sprouted within the next 48 hours.

Seed2
Seed3

Top Bottom