My Desert Oasis

• Thread starter Saguaro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saguaro

Saguaro

Check out this Canis Azul (#5)… it has three cotyledons and three leaves as well.

The rest are below doing well.

Seed7
Seed9

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Very nice example of whorled phyllotaxy (spelling?). Things are looking like they're getting ready to pop off there man! Good vibes going your way.

One Love,
tobh

Saguaro

Saguaro

Update time…..

So far, the only seedlings i've been having issues with is the Canis Azul.

As you can see from the pic below, two more began to develop mutant traits so I culled them.

The rest appear to be on point thus far.

The LBL's are of course much more vibrant then the rest as they are all towering over all the other seedlings at the moment.

So now I am working with a total of 30 seedlings out of the 40 that I germinated.

All good things to come!

Seed10
Seed11
Seed12

Saguaro

Saguaro

Seed20
Seed21
pinching stems still at nearly 2 weeks into flower….STRETCHERS :)

…second pic is of one of the White Tigers. She is stacking so nicely with huge stocks for side branches. I'm sure she's going to yield nicely.

Well, i need to go pack as i am leaving first thing in the morning for california.

also, why isn't anyone posting in my thread? <<<Invisibility Mode OFF>>> lol

Saguaro

Saguaro

Oh, and sorry 'bout the HPS pics.

i'll try and shy away from those and get some pics with lights off here in a week or two.

take care Farm!

Saguaro

Saguaro

Weekly Update;

Came back home from my 5 day (mini) vacation out in Cali and this is what I walked in to!!! :D

Everything is out growing the lights and I can't raise them any higher then they already are!

Oh well, guess I'll continue to pinch the mains hoping they'll slow down some.

Oh yea, and all my new clones seemed to have rooted with NO problems!

Life is good!

Seed22
Seed23
Seed24

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Looking damn good! It's a sonofabitch when the ladies decide to surpass the extent of their height allowance though, especially this early in flower. Gonna be fighting it all the way through lol oh well, first world problems right? Will be an awesome finish for you though!

One Love,
tobh

Saguaro

Saguaro

Roots got a little unruly so I had to hurry up and get them in the 4x4" cubes quick like.

After only a couple days….roots already started blasting through the bottoms of the 4"x4" cubes and clones have new growth.

In the flower room, buds are beginning to take form and some are looking Real nice.

So happy I was able to save clones form all these mothers so i can select which ones are going to be kept in rotation.

Oh yea, and on a side note; we are moving out to the PNW in a couple of months so this will be my last run at this place. :)

All good things to come!
Seed27
Seed35
Seed37
Seed38
Seed39
Seed40

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Looking good bro! I'm digging the RW cube setup. Gives you character and the plants seem to love it. Keep up the good work. Good grow vibes peace.

Saguaro

Saguaro

Thanks Og Gong….. I appreciate ya.

Yea, I've been running this same set up for a couple years now and have no plans on switching anything up anytime soon.

hermit186

hermit186

I use clear plastic cups for sprouting you can see the roots so you no when to transplant. I use the cut dip and straight into fine coco in cup for clones.
They are great and do not form alge in the 8 to 10 days they stay in cup and when you see the roots at the base transplant the fact that roots don't like sun light means by the time you see them they are very heavy in the inner part of the cup. This I tried when I sold my bar had 2 boxes of them left over everyone said it wouldn't work, my woman paints the top 2/3 black flat also left over from the bar. I was lazy and used as is. I grow fast grow and short flower time strains this will not work on the White Widow or the very sensitive strains. I have learn much about how the first 10 days of root growth. It tells me which to keep and finish out and which to not waist my time on. The cups allowed me to see which of the root products really work the speed they grow after application is different with all of them. Canna wins here rizotonic is the best for me and several didn't do any better than just water.

If you read the college boy books this is all wrong but hell college boys built the atomic bomb to end war. Try it then tell me how wrong it is.
I have a bong come help me test it

Top Bottom