All Mental Illness Patients!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter WORF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey man how's anyone doin , hope all are well. Been a mess . Alot of medical stuff goin on like everyone else I'm sure. Peace and good vibes ☺ 420lyfe PpP.

epitome

epitome

Backsliding is a slippery slope, watch your six unless that takes your eyes off your twelve..
.✌

WORF

WORF

What's going on every one it's been a long long time all is well just moved back too DC . I decided to post because I recently came across some legit gg#4 flowers and this is the best medicine I have ever consumed I highly recommend this blessing to those who suffer from my illness paranoid schizophrenia , its so good at helping me that I woke up this morning wanting to personaly write the breeders and thank them... If you can find it get it great meds I would recommend for-- stress, depression, loss of appetite, PTSD, insomnia, ..

keiksweat

keiksweat

How
What's going on every one it's been a long long time all is well just moved back too DC . I decided to post because I recently came across some legit gg#4 flowers and this is the best medicine I have ever consumed I highly recommend this blessing to those who suffer from my illness paranoid schizophrenia , its so good at helping me that I woke up this morning wanting to personaly write the breeders and thank them... If you can find it get it great meds I would recommend for-- stress, depression, loss of appetite, PTSD, insomnia, ..
Hows it going word,long time brother...sounds like the gg#4 is worth a try,always looking for good depression,anxiety meds..

keiksweat

keiksweat

How
Hows it going word,long time brother...sounds like the gg#4 is worth a try,always looking for good depression,anxiety meds..

WORF

WORF

Hey @kieksweat how you been friend_? Yea the gg#4 is perfect for those ailments that you mentioned. I was thinking today after enjoying some gg#4 rosin that the sour bubble comes threw really nice so does the chem . I kinda attach the chocolate mocha flavor with the SB even tho its probably from the chocolate diesel that it suppose to have in her lineage. I wish I could get the real legit cut hell even a S1 would work such great meds[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

Sta
Hey @kieksweat how you been friend_? Yea the gg#4 is perfect for those ailments that you mentioned. I was thinking today after enjoying some gg#4 rosin that the sour bubble comes threw really nice so does the chem . I kinda attach the chocolate mocha flavor with the SB even tho its probably from the chocolate diesel that it suppose to have in her lineage. I wish I could get the real legit cut hell even a S1 would work such great meds
[/QUOTE]
Y cool bro.

VenomToker

VenomToker

Paranoid schizophrenic been off meds for 5yr but recently started back do to stress from a death of a close relative. I just take it one day at a time and stay busy. Mostly smoking,work and gaming. I learned my triggers and try to avoid them at all cost. Mainly make sure I sleep and nth but green

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey guys and ladies . Well I called to talk to someone (crisis line) and they found out who I was and tried to lure me out to the waiting arms of police . Cop called my phone and told me too" shut the F#&$ up and I was really starting to piss him off ! "
Lmafo. I was at my brothers apartment and he is as on speaker phone and heard. How professional NOT! They have beat me when I had seizures and the wife called a ambulance. They show let the beatings begin! . My friend who was founder of Dad's 4 marijuana. Great guy. Owe him my life . They caused my stroke permanent by stopping the ambulance from leaving. Beat me at my doctors office my wife jumped on the back of the cop and tore at his eyes .. All for nothing. . Don't leave my house out of fear to be seen by them . Messed up. But it worked out for the better. I got home safely ☺
Ever see a cop walk around with a chair on their belt? me neither . Talkin bout this I gotta medicate

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey guys and ladies . Well I called to talk to someone (crisis line) and they found out who I was and tried to lure me out to the waiting arms of police . Cop called my phone and told me too" shut the F#&$ up and I was really starting to piss him off ! "
Lmafo. I was at my brothers apartment and he is as on speaker phone and heard. How professional NOT! They have beat me when I had seizures and the wife called a ambulance. They show let the beatings begin! . My friend who was founder of Dad's 4 marijuana. Great guy. Owe him my life . They caused my stroke permanent by stopping the ambulance from leaving. Beat me at my doctors office my wife jumped on the back of the cop and tore at his eyes .. All for nothing. . Don't leave my house out of fear to be seen by them . Messed up. But it worked out for the better. I got home safely ☺
Ever see a cop walk around with a chair on their belt? me neither . Talkin bout this I gotta medicate
take it easy brother,hate them mofos.keep away if they got your number.cant win the corrupt fuckers anyway.spent a lot of time inside for them dodgy fucks.hope all works out for you bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom