All Mental Illness Patients!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter WORF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

hey fam! So great to be reading all of these inspiring stories . I wish the best to all of you and offer my help or ears or arms to anyone that wants it . I'm here to express though right this second. I use marijuana as a medicine and truly believe that's what it is, though I haven't been diagnosed . I'm in a nonlegal state(for a while, things look good) . I'm a victim of rape and molestation. I've never admitted this to anyone other than those closest to me , which makes explaining my medical use very difficult. This difficulty is compounded by the fact that the person that did this to me was an immediate family member that otherwise was a perfectly healthy, functioning individual. I'm by no means standing up for this individual, but it's hard to go turn someone in that is so loved by the same people you love. Breaking your parents hearts is by far harder than dealing with this , I think. The only time scenes are not replaying themselves in the back of my mind is when I'm high. Street weed does almost nothing to ease my mind as it's usually over handled and rarely grown well , but well grown herb , especially sativas seem to take away the anger and the scenes replayed entirely. I'm able to function at a much higher level and able to put thought after thought down on paper without interruptions or distractions from the trouble on my mind. I have not found anyone else in my life that has been through anything similar ,or at least willing to admit it so I come here to vent and just hope that my messages touches someone with a similar problem. Thank you all for teaching me how to grow proper herb and giving me a place to feel welcome. Thanks for letting me share. I recommend long flowering sativas for anyone who thinks they may have similar issues . The psychedellic properties really help sort my anxiety out naturally. Much love . Sorry if I'm out of place, not being diagnosed and all ..

keiksweat

keiksweat

hey fam! So great to be reading all of these inspiring stories . I wish the best to all of you and offer my help or ears or arms to anyone that wants it . I'm here to express though right this second. I use marijuana as a medicine and truly believe that's what it is, though I haven't been diagnosed . I'm in a nonlegal state(for a while, things look good) . I'm a victim of rape and molestation. I've never admitted this to anyone other than those closest to me , which makes explaining my medical use very difficult. This difficulty is compounded by the fact that the person that did this to me was an immediate family member that otherwise was a perfectly healthy, functioning individual. I'm by no means standing up for this individual, but it's hard to go turn someone in that is so loved by the same people you love. Breaking your parents hearts is by far harder than dealing with this , I think. The only time scenes are not replaying themselves in the back of my mind is when I'm high. Street weed does almost nothing to ease my mind as it's usually over handled and rarely grown well , but well grown herb , especially sativas seem to take away the anger and the scenes replayed entirely. I'm able to function at a much higher level and able to put thought after thought down on paper without interruptions or distractions from the trouble on my mind. I have not found anyone else in my life that has been through anything similar ,or at least willing to admit it so I come here to vent and just hope that my messages touches someone with a similar problem. Thank you all for teaching me how to grow proper herb and giving me a place to feel welcome. Thanks for letting me share. I recommend long flowering sativas for anyone who thinks they may have similar issues . The psychedellic properties really help sort my anxiety out naturally. Much love . Sorry if I'm out of place, not being diagnosed and all ..
hey,respect to you for being so honest and strong,because that's what you are.my prayers go out to you,hope you find peace my friend.don't ever put yourself down ,not for one minute,your still putting your feelings aside because of other peoples .dont ever accept what's been done to you.hes the monster.your the innocent victim in this.you sound like you know what works for you.stay strong,don't ever make excuses for someone like that .keiks.

cannakis

cannakis

I haven't read through all these stories, and my heart and prayers go out to those who are suffering on here. I Am deeply sorry to hear that brother or sister. Truly.! I could Not ever imagine, and sadly it is rampant all over the world, and it's always the ones of prominence and "power" that you would Never expect, while the dirty grungy people in the shadows who you think would be that wicked are more loving than we could Ever imagine! JESUS CHRIST will Take your pain away completely my Friend, and THE HOLY GHOST will Give you Comfort, HE IS THE COMFORTER, THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH. I love you whoever you are, GOD loves you, and a multitude of people love you and are willing to give their lives for you, you just have to go meet them. Get away from those who hurt you, forgive them, but shake the dust off your feet on them. This happens more than I'd like to imagine, but always remember this life is Not our rest, and Heaven is but a blink of the eye away No more pain or anguish, just pure LOVE and TRUTH Forever! The best high trip or experience you ever have had is but a Taste my friend. Peace and love to you brother or sister.!

epitome

epitome

One day at a time.... Today started off rough, im just trying to keep positive and strengths focused...its a paradoxical perspective to try and understand that some of these thoughts in my head are clearly not mine. But like i said, one day at a time and strengths focused. Hope all is well.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

One day at a time.... Today started off rough, im just trying to keep positive and strengths focused...its a paradoxical perspective to try and understand that some of these thoughts in my head are clearly not mine. But like i said, one day at a time and strengths focused. Hope all is well.
This storm too shall pass...

WORF

WORF

Welcome to every one all the new faces I'm glad this thread is doing the exact thing i started it too do. My prayers go out too all of you WHO are trying to just make it day by day . I haven't been online in a while just moved back to my hometown D C. I'm so damn happy! I have some new strains that i have tried that have given me a great deal of relief from the many issues that make up my illness. First. Girl scout cookies-- the medicinal value i got from this cut was relief from anxiety , stress, I also got a nice motivational vibe that helped with working out. I would medicate and then i would workout no serious couch lock .GS helped with sleep, appetite, paranoide delusions management. and depression I highly recommend this cut. She should also be of benefit for those suffering with PTSD. The next strain is headband the medical relief I got from this cut was also a stress reliever it also help with energy and focus. I felt confident after medicating with this one This Strain gave me a nice sense of being with plenty of euphoria slight racy sativa-ish in the beginning but quickly drifts off to a nice relaxing ride the next strain that I want to bring up is platinum Bubba Kush this is a great relaxing flower she helped with sleep, appetite, stress and depression. all around a great strain to much and your knocked out I would also recomend for pain management as well

If you suffer from depression, stress, lack of appetite,insomnia, ptsd and I'm sure plenty of other related aillments. Give these lady's a try I am a diagnosed paranoid schysoprenic and I have found great relief from these blessings

Peace and love
WORF

PS. Keep in mind these specific cuts can be sometimes hard to find and source from a legit place i highly recommend doing your home work on where your getting your meds.

Last edited:
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey my friend, you have a reason to post. Don't feel out of place. I live with some of your issues also . As does my wife. I hope you are enjoying your life. Not easy for what you told or went through. Peace and good vibes to u. ✌ Stay well ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

hey,respect to you for being so honest and strong,because that's what you are.my prayers go out to you,hope you find peace my friend.don't ever put yourself down ,not for one minute,your still putting your feelings aside because of other peoples .dont ever accept what's been done to you.hes the monster.your the innocent victim in this.you sound like you know what works for you.stay strong,don't ever make excuses for someone like that .keiks.
Well said brother, fancy seein you here. ☺ . Stay well peace and good vibes.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well I am lost in my own thoughts. I'm not sure how to get the best thought in my head. I have nice thoughts and prayers for my family. I am goin thru the anniversary of my lil sisters suicide. . It's been awhile but it is still fresh like it happened yesterday. She was my best friend and I was in prison when it happened. I went through the worst of life with her and was always the BIG BRO.
I have tried to join her . And I always get saved . So I'm led to believe that it's not the time.
I have thought of you every day Donell, will never forget the sister that helped me grow up. I have lit a spliff up everyday in remembrance of your life, wish mom never had us live a shit life . ✌ I love you Bud. R.I.P LIL Sis . 04-20-82 / 08-25-06.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Basically without getting long winded . that individuals who have mentall illnesses. May be very well natural born healers. (Shamans)Who have a connection to the spirit world. But in the western world this is labeled a disease. It goes. Deeper but I couldn't do the author justice. Very inspiring to be honest .
what was the article if your don't mind me asking? Name of magazine maybe? Danks in advance. Naz

WORF

WORF

what was the article if your don't mind me asking? Name of magazine maybe? Danks in advance. Naz

Wuz up naz I can't remeber unfortunately but its about a doctor who worked in a mental hospital he was from another country you can Google it I would type in shamans and mental illness you should be able to find the article hope i was off some help

cannakis

cannakis

Well I am lost in my own thoughts. I'm not sure how to get the best thought in my head. I have nice thoughts and prayers for my family. I am goin thru the anniversary of my lil sisters suicide. . It's been awhile but it is still fresh like it happened yesterday. She was my best friend and I was in prison when it happened. I went through the worst of life with her and was always the BIG BRO.
I have tried to join her . And I always get saved . So I'm led to believe that it's not the time.
I have thought of you every day Donell, will never forget the sister that helped me grow up. I have lit a spliff up everyday in remembrance of your life, wish mom never had us live a shit life . ✌ I love you Bud. R.I.P LIL Sis . 04-20-82 / 08-25-06.
This just broke me down. Don't Ever hasten your awakening, it will be here before you know it. You are Here, Now, for a reason brother, Love GOD and Love others that's what it's all about. HE is always there ready to help, that is the Greatest gift with THE HOLY GHOST that JESUS CHRIST Gave us, for HE is the Comforter and the Counselor and HE will give you the peace of mind you need. I'm deeply sorry to hear that brother, it truly broke me down reading that, but I promise you we will be there Together soon Living THE LIFE! But for now we are Here for a reason, always remember, "this is Not our rest." Peace and Love Brother!

cannakis

cannakis

You were saved from trying to leave Multiple times you said. That my brother is Most certainly THE LORD moving through those people and things to keep HIS Temple (your body!) Alive and Well.! You've still got work to do Here brother, it's tough and I hate it myself I just want to go Home, but we must Not ever destroy The Temple of THE HOLY GHOST! You were saved those times for a reason my brother, I like to call that DIVINE PROVIDENCE! Our Fire Fathers relied upon HIM and HIS DIVINE PROVIDENCE, just give the weight you carry to JESUS CHRIST brother, for HIS weight is easy to carry and Not a burden. Peace and Love my brother.!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

You were saved from trying to leave Multiple times you said. That my brother is Most certainly THE LORD moving through those people and things to keep HIS Temple (your body!) Alive and Well.! You've still got work to do Here brother, it's tough and I hate it myself I just want to go Home, but we must Not ever destroy The Temple of THE HOLY GHOST! You were saved those times for a reason my brother, I like to call that DIVINE PROVIDENCE! Our Fire Fathers relied upon HIM and HIS DIVINE PROVIDENCE, just give the weight you carry to JESUS CHRIST brother, for HIS weight is easy to carry and Not a burden. Peace and Love my brother.!
Yeah I hear you my friend. . Nice post and I respect your words of wisdom. I am native and the creator has hawks all over and above they lead us home safely. I am trying to find the reason why I have lived and faught for. ? One day . ☺

cannakis

cannakis

Yeah I hear you my friend. . Nice post and I respect your words of wisdom. I am native and the creator has hawks all over and above they lead us home safely. I am trying to find the reason why I have lived and faught for. ? One day . ☺
Most certainly, remember JESUS CHRIST says that HE Ascended so we may have "THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH and HE Will guide us into All Truth."! You haven't fulfilled your Reason yet brother, "it's when you're hit the hardest, that you must Not quit." The Kingdom of GOD is at hand brother, HE Stands knocking, HE Show you what you're Duty/Reason is. Just take each day and don't stress and worry, "today has enough worries of itself."

Latest posts

Top Bottom