The Cube

• Thread starter nobodyy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dat130ysmurf

dat130ysmurf

I don't see "future" in there (gg#4 × Starfighter f2)

2 legends worked into 1 strain.

1st time attitude got "future" in.
It was out of stock in a day or 2.

A few days ago they restocked "future".
I bought it and next day out of stock.

Seems like it's either limited quantities (only so many per seed bank). Or just selling out fast every time it's restocked.

I'm glad I snagged a pack when I could.

I have missed out on Future a few times....it's in stock at mugshop right now if anyone in search... if i still ordered from across the pond i'd grab a (few) pack(s) of that and labyrinth, maybe i'll catch a restock in the states somewhere

A_j_207

A_j_207

I have missed out on Future a few times....it's in stock at mugshop right now if anyone in search... if i still ordered from across the pond i'd grab a (few) pack(s) of that and labyrinth, maybe i'll catch a restock in the states somewhere
Whats mugshop my friend?

A_j_207

A_j_207

Howre those cubes looking? Have a pack of thecube, meltdown, grease monkey and citrique. Prob gonna pop a couple meltdowns and cubes first.
The cubes are honestly some of the coolest and stout little plants. Great vigor, broad pointy leaves that are all uniform. Meltdown is near the top of my list. The orange valley og that its made with is dropping again in a bit and im on that shit like white on rice!

dat130ysmurf

dat130ysmurf

These just landed from sbfh
20161228 161957

E

eastcoastled

Anyone else have males from the cube auto flower on them? I have had two males out of 5 seeds popped so far, and both auto flowered. The first was the most vigorous of the bunch ,and at about 35-40 days of 18/6 he started flowering. I pinched them all off, hoping it was stress or something, but more came back in a week. I finally killed him off when i found one about to explode, and yep it was full of pollen. The second one just started showing male clusters now, about 3 weeks later, but this one has been under some stress. Anyway i have seen another report from someone with the same issue. With all the packs shown on this site, someone else must be growing them? Any issues?

A_j_207

A_j_207

Its actually called the cube because cubed is a breeding term where its brought back into itself. (All explained earlier or another thread) its as close to ibl without being ibl. I just get sick of explaining exact details!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Its actually called the cube because cubed is a breeding term where its brought back into itself. (All explained earlier or another thread) its as close to ibl without being ibl. I just get sick of explaining exact details!
Hey I appreciate you chiming in... I just want to make sure I'm around for the next drop!!! Do you know when or how often?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

There isnt a next drop. He released 100 packs with a promise that theyd never be released again. Thats why us fools spent an arm and leg on em. Im about two weeks from flower. Ill post some recent pics this weekend
Damn.... that sucks... but kinda cool too..

E

eastcoastled

Ive saved some males and females. Working out logistics on f2 ing em. Gonna try and make a pile to sift thru
Did you pop your whole pack? No issues with the males? I've never had a female herm from exotic, but i have had males herm, and auto flower before these two cube males. I can't be the only one?

E

eastcoastled

frost already at day 35-40
P1000466

But he was an auto
P1000469

Thought maybe it was stress from topping, but they/others came right back after i pinched them off.

A_j_207

A_j_207

Nah, i wont r
Just saw this thread going. Interesting But Exotic is protecting his Genetics, You mean Obsoul33t..

The Cubes Should be interesting, but wouldn't you prefer it from Obs..

View attachment 661187[/QUOTE nah man, ive had some expensive let downs from obs. I have run atom splitter and orange dot from him at 2-300 a pack with no true keepers.

A_j_207

A_j_207

Exotc genetix stands behind his gear. With obs, there is no support, if you get a pack of herms or a pack of shitty phenos you are on your own. If you have a problem with exotic he will replace and or work with you to make it right.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Exotc genetix stands behind his gear. With obs, there is no support, if you get a pack of herms or a pack of shitty phenos you are on your own. If you have a problem with exotic he will replace and or work with you to make it right.
what have you grown from obs to make these claims. His gear is very hard to find. I have pictures of what I have grown of his with no issues.

That is if you do have first hand experience?

Just being fair.

Just another thought, If "starfigter was good enough to start a company" why wouldn't the seeds be stable from that breeder Ex got it from..

Last edited:
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
Because it's an f1 polyhybrid.

The pheno Exotic isolated is not common.

That cross from obs will likely be completely different. Looks good though...

A_j_207

A_j_207

what have you grown from obs to make these claims. His gear is very hard to find. I have pictures of what I have grown of his with no issues.

That is if you do have first hand experience?

Just being fair.

Just another thought, If "starfigter was good enough to start a company" why wouldn't the seeds be stable from that breeder Ex got it from..
Atom splitter were my biggest let down ever. Grew orange dot and they were very middle of the road. Have a good friend being dissapointed by some atom splitters too. I wont get into second hand news. Thats my own. Im sorry, if you charge 300$ a pack for seeds there should be multiple keepers per pack and you damn sure should have customer support. For me, never again. Anyone who doesnt stand behind their product is not a stand up person. Its like , yeah man, that was a super 300$ science experiment. Not to mention i had my hopes up for gas. When i had an issue with x, he sent replacement beans with a quickness and was very accomadating. Im not an exotic lover either. I like fire no matter who its made by. But i do believe in principle and if someone sells beans for 300 and theres no way to reach him, thats poor principle.

Top Bottom