The Cube

• Thread starter nobodyy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Atom splitter were my biggest let down ever. Grew orange dot and they were very middle of the road. Have a good friend being dissapointed by some atom splitters too. I wont get into second hand news. Thats my own. Im sorry, if you charge 300$ a pack for seeds there should be multiple keepers per pack and you damn sure should have customer support. For me, never again. Anyone who doesnt stand behind their product is not a stand up person. Its like , yeah man, that was a super 300$ science experiment. Not to mention i had my hopes up for gas. When i had an issue with x, he sent replacement beans with a quickness and was very accomadating. Im not an exotic lover either. I like fire no matter who its made by. But i do believe in principle and if someone sells beans for 300 and theres no way to reach him, thats poor principle.

Go back to sourpatch. He was the only one vending those beans at the time or Tlc. Im about to get a cut of, attom splitter. Fpog is one of the parents in starfighter..

anyhow I have no issuse with Alien Waltz or Orange Fpog..

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I wanna see the plants that folks spent $400 a box on. Me personally if I were to spend $400 on a single pack I'm looking for a superstar male. I've grown a bunch of ex's gear, like many of yall, and have a bunch of his gear flowering and vegging now, but all of his lines aren't fire. Don't get me started on citrus berry.

If someone bought a pack or more to support a top notch breeder, to say they own a piece of that history, I tip my hat to you.

It's no knock on anyone, you spend your money how you see fit, I'd like to see what $400 a pack of beans produces!

A_j_207

A_j_207

I wanna see the plants that folks spent $400 a box on. Me personally if I were to spend $400 on a single pack I'm looking for a superstar male. I've grown a bunch of ex's gear, like many of yall, and have a bunch of his gear flowering and vegging now, but all of his lines aren't fire. Don't get me started on citrus berry.

If someone bought a pack or more to support a top notch breeder, to say they own a piece of that history, I tip my hat to you.

It's no knock on anyone, you spend your money how you see fit, I'd like to see what $400 a pack of beans produces!
Im with ya on they better be worth it. I bought one pack, a.) i live in Maine and starfighter dont come around much and b.) i want a nasty male. People paid 10,000$ a pack for the f1's so i didnt think 460 for what amounts to an f3 was a good chance to get a keeper male and female. If that doent happen, i wont be a happy camper but thats the chance you take. And also, i have to disagree with exotic's gear being average. He has some of the best phenos out there with certain strains. But he produces too many to have all bangers. But cookies and cream and chocolate covered strawberries are two of my favorite strains.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Im with ya on they better be worth it. I bought one pack, a.) i live in Maine and starfighter dont come around much and b.) i want a nasty male. People paid 10,000$ a pack for the f1's so i didnt think 460 for what amounts to an f3 was a good chance to get a keeper male and female. If that doent happen, i wont be a happy camper but thats the chance you take. And also, i have to disagree with exotic's gear being average. He has some of the best phenos out there with certain strains. But he produces too many to have all bangers. But cookies and cream and chocolate covered strawberries are two of my favorite strains.

Definitely, I'm by no means calling his gear average. I am calling his citrus berry below average. I've been around instagram for a lil bit, it's definitely not just me that's unhappy with that strain and a couple others. Imo it needs more work. I hope the people that bought multiple cubes..pops em. I wanna see what I passed up on.

Because I swear around the same time I bought my kimbos from shn, they also had the preorder for the cube for like $120. Then a couple weeks later I saw it was $400... I thought to myself...hmmmm.

Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter

I'll be watching closely. Sitting on a pack over here. The autoflowering males I'm reading about are a little concerning, as are the hermie reports I've read on a few of the newer lines. I really hope the cube is not connected to that.

A_j_207

A_j_207

IMG 3809
the 2 males that i kept havent autoflowered and im on week one of flower with one of the fems. Gorgeous looking plants. Heres a couple tops. Kinda leafy so far but its only been a week

E

eastcoastled

View attachment 662474 the 2 males that i kept havent autoflowered and im on week one of flower with one of the fems. Gorgeous looking plants. Heres a couple tops. Kinda leafy so far but its only been a week
3 out of the 5 i popped looked identical to these. One was an auto flower male, the other two are vegging just fine. The last two look a little different, one is a male that auto'd on me, but i picked off the balls over a week ago and they haven't come back like the first one. It very well could be my environment, I am definitely not perfect. I posted my results here for my own education as i had seen many others had purchased the cube here.....i figured someone else might have some input on this rare strain. Exotic posted almost three years ago on IG that the cube was coming. If it was a money grab, he could have released it years ago, but he put the work in instead. That alone tells me I am very very very lucky to have had the oppurtunity to purchase this strain for $450.

A_j_207

A_j_207

Yeah, exotic never charges that much for any beans. Hes one of the cheaper but good co's out there. And starfighter absolutely doesnt have fpog in it. Alien tahoe og x lemon alien dawg. When we all get keepers that we hang on to for a long time itll all be worth it. We grow, if you cant afford to take a chance on something special once in a while, well... Id spend a grand on a pack if i had a chance at getting something special that would make me $ for years.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

I looked at that pack at shn tnite, obsoul33t had a restock and new drops tnite. He was the originator says you? Definitely a price difference. Sheesh.
Reaĺly Alien. They use to work with each other. Years ago Exotic won an auction for starfigther blah blah.

They are expensive.

plus im waiting on some Purple punch crosses.

Last edited:
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Reaĺly Alien. They use to work with each other. Years ago Exotic won an auction for starfigther blah blah.

They are expensive.

I just picked up 2 punch crosses, tk and fpog(cereal pheno) ..and waiting on 3 more punch crosses to trickle in...Chemdog 91, bday cake, and sherbert.

A_j_207

A_j_207

They are expensive.

Im waiting for alien to drop his gear. Rumor has it, not too long. Ive got punch x's going now. But i got the clone coming in two weeks.

A_j_207

A_j_207

Alien was the originator. Anyways, these cubes are looking like theyre gonna be some sweet ladies. Does anyone know if starfighter is mold/mildew resistant? Im trying to figure out my outdoor.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Im waiting for alien to drop his gear. Rumor has it, not too long. Ive got punch x's going now. But i got the clone coming in two weeks.
I spoke to him (alien) online and yeah it should be not long. Saw some of the newer stuff. It's fine lets see what comes.

I want to see this cube though..

what Original Alien gear do you Have?

dat130ysmurf

dat130ysmurf

Anyone else have males from the cube auto flower on them? I have had two males out of 5 seeds popped so far, and both auto flowered. The first was the most vigorous of the bunch ,and at about 35-40 days of 18/6 he started flowering. I pinched them all off, hoping it was stress or something, but more came back in a week. I finally killed him off when i found one about to explode, and yep it was full of pollen. The second one just started showing male clusters now, about 3 weeks later, but this one has been under some stress. Anyway i have seen another report from someone with the same issue. With all the packs shown on this site, someone else must be growing them? Any issues?

Just because pollen sacks develop in veg doesn't mean it's autoflower. I've had males produce viable pollen in veg before.....few ways to find out for sure if it's auto traits...pollinate an autoflower and pop the seeds, if any of them autoflower than the male had autoflower traits, if they don't then that's not the case... another way to find out is to try to keep that male or a clone from him alive for over 6 months, if it continues to grow and doesn't die it's not autoflower.....if it stays alive, it could have auto recessive traits, in which the only way to discover would be to use pollen to hit an autoflower. If the male does have auto recessive traits, half of the seeds produced will autoflower and the other half will have auto recessive traits. Hope this helps :)

dat130ysmurf

dat130ysmurf

I got to sample starfighter at the 2013 seattle hightimes cup... took a single bong rip that cut right thru the dabs i just finished sampling at all the dab stations... the fact that i even felt a single bong rip amazed me, the fact it cut thru all the dabs impressed me even more... it has an amazing flavor and smells exactly how it tastes... ex actually tossed me a few nugs of starfighter, predator pink and gsc forum cut... gsc didn't live up to the hype to me it was just another good og... starfighter imo is the best herb i've ever smoked & i('ve) smoke(d) alot of herb... starfighter had a creamy cherry lemon flavor, unique for sure... the predator pink was really similar to the starfighter but sweeter with a bit of tartness to it, buds were bigger but not quite as frosty, i liked it better than the gsc as well...anyway thats my 2 cents for what it's worth

E

eastcoastled

Just because pollen sacks develop in veg doesn't mean it's autoflower. I've had males produce viable pollen in veg before.....few ways to find out for sure if it's auto traits...pollinate an autoflower and pop the seeds, if any of them autoflower than the male had autoflower traits, if they don't then that's not the case... another way to find out is to try to keep that male or a clone from him alive for over 6 months, if it continues to grow and doesn't die it's not autoflower.....if it stays alive, it could have auto recessive traits, in which the only way to discover would be to use pollen to hit an autoflower. If the male does have auto recessive traits, half of the seeds produced will autoflower and the other half will have auto recessive traits. Hope this helps :)
I appreciate the info very much, definitely things that you don't hear much about on forums. Unfortuneately, i culled that male, my most vigorous plant out of the bunch. Sounds like i made a mistake not seeing him through/giving him enough time.

Top Bottom