Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

dabbie, i wish i had time to get bored. most days i am wishing i had about four more hours of good daylight.
Never ever wish for that shit, I remember a time when I did and all I want now is to have my ability back and to be busy.

I got a gallon paint bucket, metal. I thought about storing cured buds in it, should hold a hefty amount, might be good for bulk long term storage. Its new and clean. Any reasons why I should not use it?
Absolutely not, it should work great for you, can't imagine any reason why not, I used to use a small paint can for storing a little weed, never affected it at all, it's a great, airtight spot for it. Probably the only reason it hasn't caught on to use them is because jars are a lot easier to open and close.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
WOOT stopped off at the vape shop today to pick up a small bottle of Max VG juice (Im used to almost 100% PG)

Vaping 6mg Strawberry Shortbread, a little weird perfumy flavor but the clouds im blowin are like woaaaaaah! lol

I feel like a toddler who just discovered his dick, all i wnna do is play with it! (my vape) I play with my dick enough..

Think imma have to dump a shitload of PG juice and remake new flavors with 70% VG.. sub ohm lyfe has me!

If anyone wants some 12mg 80-90% PG Lucky charms flavor I have like.. a gallon and a 1/2...or so... You pay shipping costs (ACTUAL) And its all yours.. Get at me by monday cuz im dumping it as soon as my new juice gets here.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
But I`m awake now. So, good morning OFC, how`s everybody today ? Like it or not, we now have a new president. Wonder if he would like to join us in a session of "wake n bake" ? Anyway, we gonna have one. So, get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and let`s get going. Puff, puff, cough and passin`.

M

mendel

Good morning everybody, hope all is well. Looks to be a nice day, the mud is finally drying out, we can get around without a bunch of hassle again. Lots of work to do ive been putting off, its gonna be a busy weekend. I gotta get this shit done and move on, I have a new grow room to build out starting tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom