Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
"It's not until we have lost everything that we r free to do anything"
-Tyler Durdan
Amen brother.
I don't get it,you know you are not liked yet you continue to come back in this thread over and over,even though you post that you are staying away?Then you decide to post some traumatic thing in your life in the very place where everyone knows you to be a fucking trouble starter and expect sympathy?WTF?I don't buy shit you say jumpin,sorry but there were a 1000 better places on this forum to post this kind of thing,every damn time your here your starting some kind of drama and you know it yet you do it anyways,you obviously have some kind of agenda here,worst mod ever,lol.
Papa,you rock for telling it like it is![/QUOTE]
To respond I said I would stop fukkin with the content of the thread and you would see less of me. Not never coming back in. I have been hanging here for a few years and would like to think I still have some friends here. What better thread than to share with friends.

everyone of ya shares about your aches and pains and personal trials and tough times. So is that privilege only for a select few of you. You are not even a blip on my radar man. I have already spent more energy than you deserve.

Once again you are painting me as a bad guy and trouble maker. Wow.

You are an azz man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
In closing, I made my peace with @yooper420 and until such time he tells me I am not welcome here I will pop in from time to time. This is yoops thread and he is the one that needs to tell me to fukk off. I will address yoop giggy sunbaked papa indie goldnboy and not nary a one of the rest of you knot heads. The rest of you can all go to where ever they send peeps like you. @Freshone to even infer that bro Bill families tragedy is made up is about as low as I have seen a man go.

Freshone

Freshone

I dont paint you as anything,you paint the picture yourself.You tagged logic in here and got this thread shut down which it would still be if it was not for gravekat(thanks for having balls dude!),you tagged chickenman in here to cause issues among many many other things,you,you,you,not me nor any other member here is responsible for your actions,only you. Now this is your go to spot to tell people your troubles and your friends are here?
Just so you know even i included bill in my prayers last night,tragic event i would not wish on anyone but you coming here of all places to tell your story has me scratching my head,sorry.I think the suns baking your melon because all those friends you list you were fucking over a little while back,lol.

stonestacker

stonestacker

In closing, I made my peace with @yooper420 and until such time he tells me I am not welcome here I will pop in from time to time. This is yoops thread and he is the one that needs to tell me to fukk off. I will address yoop giggy sunbaked papa indie goldnboy and not nary a one of the rest of you knot heads. The rest of you can all go to where ever they send peeps like you. @Freshone to even infer that bro Bill families tragedy is made up is about as low as I have seen a man go.
I am going to stay out of it...

Hippie

Hippie

Looks like the weather is gonna be nice for the Cup. Supposed to be a high of 72 Saturday, partly cloudy, and 70 on Sunday. Sure beats the last couple of Cups, for sure. I don't know what was worse, getting my ass baked off or getting swamp foot from all the rain.
Looks like the thunderstorms Friday will clear out by the time the pre cup starts, too.

M

mendel

Yuck on the old flappy stuff:yuck:

yuck it up your flappy staff yourself.............
8lfmo6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom