Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

well they are healthy and growing fine.. if #3 does not show its face in a day or two ill pop a el chapo to fill in its place.
IMG 2746

trying to get a clone off my critical kush male.. so far the first attempt has not gone so good. laughs.. i need to add more water so damn dry here.. but i wont give up.

chris.

jipp

jipp

Man I've popped over 200 seeds this past year alone and always do it the same wet ffof in a solo scratch a small hole like pinky nail deep add seed and cover with some dirt then mist the top with plain water add a heating pad if its cold then forget me last round I did 100 this way and got 100 plants
IMG 2749   Copy

well i thought id try it your way since they are not old seeds.
but some habits are hard to fucking break man.. i still had to measure out 25ml of water. hah. i can always cull plants if need be so figure instead of waiting on the third id just pop another.

bowl up bro,
chris.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Chris my man, you need to stop complicating your life brother. If pot farmers all worried about seed orientation as it goes in the ground, there would be a whole lot less weed grown. Toss em in the hole, water them, keep warm and thats all you need to do brother. :D

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have also grown out one of these Lemon WiFi 's and I'm still
holding on to her .
She is a nice smoke for certain.
But so are these Harliquin he passed on .
[QUOTE="gravekat303,
So far they have all been Fire brother.
STR8
I also am holding a few harley quins lol Whats the head like with the finished smoke. More balanced due to a higher cbd ratio???? Thinking better pain relief as well. :)

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Chris my man, you need to stop complicating your life brother. If pot farmers all worried about seed orientation as it goes in the ground, there would be a whole lot less weed grown. Toss em in the hole water keep warm and thats all you need to do brother. :D
funny you should mention that.. iv been reading about rhizospheres today because a older post of yours.. i suck at keeping shit simple.. ( no im not saying i understand all this shit yet but i am trying and shit sinks in every other day it seems. :D )

yeah man, i need to keep shit simple for sure. ill work on that.
vape up,
chris.

Funk junky

Funk junky

three out of 4 times but I keep getting late starters and if id killed all runts strait off would have lost best crops the c-99 had two that where surplus I put one in garden in small pot cause cowardiced out on cull one jkoined the rest I let other expel. one I kept was the most potent she went cheese for a while then went totally se Asian most phychoactive of batch. had runt northern lights too that ended up as choice outdone rest by far rest not hymogynous but unable to tick as many boxes.

jipp

jipp

hey @gravekat303 so i should expect short and bushy with catpiss ammonia smell.. please tell me it taste better than catpiss.

how about the PFX what is the black leaf pheno i get it darkens up late into flower id imagine, but is the high any different than none black pheno?_ short and bushy too? smell? taste.
thank you,
chirs.

Funk junky

Funk junky

you normaly get a better type of person with ganja growers chris they got there bases covered they play chess and move and anticipate. cause we hide our most vunerable asset so closely once secure. you can easily protect your rights

Top Bottom