Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The Harliquin has a great body high to her , relaxing. She eases my back pain some but it of course depends on the pheno, one hasn't got much of a buzz but dense ass nuggs so I'm hoping when she's cured it will be better for the pain management. .
If your already tired they will put you out nicely.
STR8
thanks for the heads up man.:cool:

jipp

jipp

they are rockets compared to my old Afghani.
IMG 2776

i guess i should of known up front when i saw the horse shoe shape of the seedling busting out of the ground.. they were not your average joes seeds. hah.

this is gonna be fun to grow.. but ill say up front ill probably make more fuck ups.. so go easy on me..
however, i promise not to spray them with si when they are to young. laughs.

chris.

jipp

jipp

Looking good bro. They looking bigger than my loco already and I'm about a week ahead of you. Also glad your chilli is up. Easiest plant on existence to grow next to a cactus hahaha
finally a plant i can even grow. hah.
i noticed there is a second one coming up in the photo.
i planted a hand full of seeds in there so ill be culling a few i reckon. heh. this is all fun, so i do not mind.

yeah these seeds are little balls of dynamite. hah.

so the show is on the road, we have lift off.
also if it was not for bad luck id have none.. hah.. looks like the third wifi lemon alien is breaking ground. if it grows, i may have to trash a couple of kushs for them to make room.

time will answer all.

chris.

jipp

jipp

the power just went out. its lights out, zipped up for the flower tent.. the others are vegging under the T5 on 18/6 just shined my flash light onto them until the power came on.. thankfully it happen early before the triple digits came.laughs, talk about feeling helpless. damn.

but

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
finally a plant i can even grow. hah.
i noticed there is a second one coming up in the photo.
i planted a hand full of seeds in there so ill be culling a few i reckon. heh. this is all fun, so i do not mind.

yeah these seeds are little balls of dynamite. hah.

so the show is on the road, we have lift off.
also if it was not for bad luck id have none.. hah.. looks like the third wifi lemon alien is breaking ground. if it grows, i may have to trash a couple of kushs for them to make room.

time will answer all.

chris.
peppers are a breeze. I have 2 habenero bushes and 1 serrano pepper bush. Matter o fact I just pulled around 3/4 lb off my serranos today. Time for some more salsa. Oh yeaaaaa :)

Farmer P

Farmer P

Looks good. Had to look up phototropism though. lol. You're going to be a plant biologist in no time if you keep up all this studying. I love jalapenos grilled on the bbq. MMMM!

Latest posts

Top Bottom