FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iCultivate

iCultivate

Man, I love the fact that that is a single plant. She has a perfect canopy!

You have skills man!

-- iCultivate --

flowamasta

flowamasta

My bad, I did know that! Only serves to make my point even more bro! :D
all good mate :) it has confused quite a few people. i love my big plant scrogs
OMG that is one amazing girl there, seriously that is a good lookin pheno.

what is she smellin like ???? :)

you def have some skills with the ganj !
Thanx maaaate ;) yeah, i think i got onto a winner with this strain, she is a sure stinker, along with the pineapple rush i'm giving her, she is making my entire house smell of pungent pineapple and cat piss LOL! nearly unbearable. when i'm in the tent i don't touch her, well little as i can. The smell is unforgiving to say the least. i carried it with me and onto my steering wheel, went to the shops got back in the car, and she staaaaaaank like i had fresh nug on me. i will try not to go out after touching her from now on.
A mixture of cat piss, pineapple, and really musky pepper skunk smell. If you rub a tip leaf in your fingers you can smell the absolute sweetness that lies within her, an extreme citrus / sour smell. very very sticky. i'm really trying to think of a good way to harvest this girl!! i will need another filter/fan combo. Bigtime.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Rad pics! Keep killing it

D
got them coming right up :) just had some ripper cones, and i'm just gonna postem up hehe (lazy)
Man, I love the fact that that is a single plant. She has a perfect canopy!

You have skills man!

-- iCultivate --
Thanx alot man! not quite perfect, but good enough for this grow! my lighthood is a little uneven in the coverage department, but i managed to spread her as much as i could. The middle colas are probably about 2 inches too close, they will be snipped early incase they have any bad side effects. they will be sample nugs at around end of this week/ start of next

Day 37 Flower! Thanx for all you guys being here!! oh and beautiful women if any :p

SAM 3645
SAM 3639
SAM 3641
SAM 3644
SAM 3631
SAM 3626
SAM 3625
SAM 3624

ttystikk

ttystikk

So I've watched you do this before, and clearly you've got yourself quite a system to be able to consistently re-produce such eye-popping results. What do you think are the biggest contributors to the overall health of your girl, and of how sticky she is?

flowamasta

flowamasta

shes coming along great.. you hanging the scissors over her to remind her she getting cut soon? haha keep up the great work flow.
ha!, they are there just for minor cleanup of leaves covering main colas ;) just the odd snip here and there. Thanx for bein here
So I've watched you do this before, and clearly you've got yourself quite a system to be able to consistently re-produce such eye-popping results. What do you think are the biggest contributors to the overall health of your girl, and of how sticky she is?
Cheers for the awesome compliment! i would say the health overall is due to my obsessive nature to keep everything clean and fresh. I like the plant to be able to breath, and have the room for good ventilation, I think strain is a big factor in this grow, she is considered a new hybrid from where i come from and been strictly grown to meet a particular persons needs. It could also be the added benefit from having my extra UVB lamp, and using a 600watt Dual Spec phillips son-t AGRO. Very happy with both products. I 100% guarantee the cola closest to the UVB lamp is the most crazy out of the bunch

neverbreak

neverbreak

Thanx man :) If i got caught with 1, not as bad as 2 or more, and if i had the space i would still grow just 1 , i have seen these setups in the bottoms of huge wine barrels spreading out over a table that fills a 12x12 room, almost anything is possible with the right setup!!

smart thinking bro. one big plants is much safer than an army of little ones. go big or go home, eh? :p

would love to see photos of that. ya don't happen to have a link to anything like that do ya?

everything is looking great mate!

neverbreak

flowamasta

flowamasta

I don't have any mates pics of big plants, as i feel dodgy even asking them....i got a pic i took on day 37, 2 days ago no update tonight, i feel to bent to get off my ass. damn honey oil bit me before dinner ;)
SAM 3645

flowamasta

flowamasta

Nice photoshow again, that macro is revealing the potency on the plant, icey leaves in the budz, i love what u do with just one plant, keep rockin:cool:
Thanx alot Krasi :)

i'm impressed if i do say so myself! I'll see what i can get tonight, a few different shots/different colas.
The calyxs are whats getting me, they are solid and look like i dunno....just FAT LOL! a good sign i'm almost sure, things are growing more consistently, i'm feeding alot less nutrient being careful not to over feed, as i noticed shes got the teeniest bit of leaf tip burn here and there, but JUST barely.....and this on about half strength base A+B Bloom, and 3/4 strength additives - only being Silica, swell and pineapple rush. I have removed quite a few additives from the feed schedule the ones containing nitrogen. Dr. repair, zyme, and b1 boost, to help along the aging process. it's against cycos feed schedule, and a personal choice seeing as though Jack is more sensitive to higher ppms.

joehank

joehank

Beautiful lady ( or ladies) you got there! Question on the UVB. I have been researching this all day and most are saying to start the UVB lights when you see the trichomes forming. Also they have the UVB on a schedule to " replicate " an outdoor experience for the plant. They start in the middle of their 12 hour period and provide a few minutes of UVB per hour, increasing those minutes every hour until lights out.
What do you think of this method? Have you had your UVB on the whole time, in veg and flower, and is it on for the whole cycle? Thanks, and not questioning your methods cuz you clearly know what your doing.

flowamasta

flowamasta

How much longer do you think they have?

outwest
i would say 1 week to 12 days , what's your thoughts? i mean it will depend on trichomes ofcourse, but i will take more notice once more of the hairs start to die off...
Beautiful lady ( or ladies) you got there! Question on the UVB. I have been researching this all day and most are saying to start the UVB lights when you see the trichomes forming. Also they have the UVB on a schedule to " replicate " an outdoor experience for the plant. They start in the middle of their 12 hour period and provide a few minutes of UVB per hour, increasing those minutes every hour until lights out.
What do you think of this method? Have you had your UVB on the whole time, in veg and flower, and is it on for the whole cycle? Thanks, and not questioning your methods cuz you clearly know what your doing.
ok, here goes, my thoughts on the UVB lamp is they definitely work! i use it on the exact same timer as my HPS, so it runs the full 12 hours. I ran it only for 5 hours a day last grow, noticed a difference but was more of an experiment, i will add another UVB lamp for next grow, i only add this once flowering has begun, from start to finish, they say they can change the trichomes molecular structure , and help slow down the degrading process. under more UVB presence i notice thicker, more solidified trichomes, and much more condensed, and beginning to form alot quicker and faster rate than the rest of the plant. White pistils actually chase the UVB and grow in their direction.......However the point to these UVB Lamps is to create a narcotic effect on the buds exposed to UVB. IT WORKS. as to why i don't think 'if for personal' the whole lot should be exposed as the effect is alot 'sleepier' but again totally personal preference. I can say they do work 100% guarantee, i have a 30x and 60x scope and my HD samsung cam which enables me to see the consistency of all the trichs in most places. Oh they work, they really really do. maybe strain related also, some like it more than others perhaps, i have read the more psychoactive strains are more so prone to being affected by extra UVB exposure. So that being said maybe the Sativa strains that grow in the high mountains, or strains crossed with sativa genetics will be more greatly affected, and reach a more mature peak of potency. I wish i could get mine tested, because i have blown some true blue smokers away with some of these primo UVB colas ;)

flowamasta

flowamasta

This is where I found lots of info
https://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/topic/26244-methods-for-increasing-potency/
Needless to say I will be adding UVB to my room when I get it set back up, and I'm sure everyone else following this thread will also. Keep up with the good grow and those amazing photos!
Can you get a pic of your UV setup? Are you using the bulb type or the tube type?
I took pics before i read you postman, i'll try find a pic of it soon. It's a CFL type (26 watts) it emits the maximum legal output of UVB at 10.0 MAX If i had the room i would mount them to a oscillating fan ;)

found a pic of the UVB lamp glowing....

day 40 Flowering Farmers :)

SAM 3671
SAM 3680
SAM 3683
SAM 3688
SAM 3696
SAM 3701
SAM 3705
SAM 3709
SAM 3139

Latest posts