FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

Hey Everyone!! I'm getting very excited now, things are looking healthy

Day 30 Flowering, I can feel the weight of the plant already when i lightly shake the netting!

Only quality pics for the Farm ;) You know you guys deserve it

SAM 3483
SAM 3484
SAM 3493
SAM 3497
SAM 3499
SAM 3500

flowamasta

flowamasta

you got plenty of fat buds in there flow! shes looking great. you definitley put on a great show with a proper scrog. awesome job
Much appreciated Cheese :) yeah i think i'll get around 1 lb, she's grown a bit larger than i first anticipated. Loving her quality and smell. my last strain had a sweeter smell at this stage, this strain has a musky almost a foul odor , no need to smell up close to a bud, upon opening the tent, the smell hits you in your face! very impressive smell! She already looks very different from how my mentors grew. much more defined shaped buds. Plus mine already stink, i seen his at this stage and was not nearly as impressive. If i do say so myself.

Scrogging is a great idea! excellent for Hydro lamps, gotta make the most of their low penetration levels.
I also changed my globe the other day for a new 600 Phillips son-t Agro dual spec. I think she's loving it

S

Slanty

You are underestimating once again IMO by the looks of the latest pictures! :rolleyes:

Be crazy once you learn the ins and outs of this stuff!?! :cool:

S

Slanty

Got me some new gear today... forgot to mention that earlier! Won't be starting anything new until the fall, as I have some traveling to do at the end of summer. Got 4 strains going in this run, so will be eager to see what the outcome is!:D

flowamasta

flowamasta

You are underestimating once again IMO by the looks of the latest pictures! :rolleyes:

Be crazy once you learn the ins and outs of this stuff!?! :cool:

haha lol! i dunno man, it always seems to shock me towards the end, I honestly wasn't going for this big, i really had to tame her at the end, I'm sure you can tell the colas directly under the hood are maxed out in the height department! Glad i got her under control when i did i guess. I feel like i will never know all the ins and outs of this stuff, I try to stay with the times, and use good new tech at what i can afford at the moment, but i feel i will always be changing my grows, I am 100% happy with this grow soo far

Fark bro, you're absolutely smashing it! Those plants are gorgeous. Really nice macro shots too. Love your work bro! Keep it coming. :)
LOL :) Plant.......as in 1 plant not many ;) but cheers heaps man, i know what you mean

neverbreak

neverbreak

nice bro, she is do brilliantly. hard to believe she is a single plant! keep up the killer work.

neverbreak

flowamasta

flowamasta

nice bro, she is do brilliantly. hard to believe she is a single plant! keep up the killer work.

neverbreak
Thanx man :) If i got caught with 1, not as bad as 2 or more, and if i had the space i would still grow just 1 , i have seen these setups in the bottoms of huge wine barrels spreading out over a table that fills a 12x12 room, almost anything is possible with the right setup!!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Day 33 = 61 days total ( 1 Plant ) for those of you that missed the tittle ;) I know i know, i'm kinda shocked to.

she is getting covered in sparkling resin!! i'm being very careful with nutes, and have had to top up the res twice this week with 25 litres total, she's drinking and drinking!! i nearly didnt check tonight thinkin nah she'll be right, lifted the lid and she had about 10 litres in there!! enough to run the pump dry in 1 night. lucky me

anyway, please enjoy my pics it's been 3 days since the last. I loooooooooooove the last pic, i'm takin that down and get put on 36 x 50 inch i rekon ;) how good would that look on the back of the loo door LOL!

SAM 3540
SAM 3544
SAM 3546
SAM 3547
SAM 3550
SAM 3553

flowamasta

flowamasta

LOL, thanx man, this is lookin like my best yet, the stickiness is incredible, so sticky that the trichs are like honey! some are stuck together by small thin strands of resin! i have never seen this before

Krasi

Krasi

Great macro shots, looks sticky indeed, how about a full plant pic, i just love looking at her:D

flowamasta

flowamasta

Heel erg mooi, that`s Dutch for "very beautiful" u did it again with the one plant project, nice work man:)
Thanx Krasi! I can't wait to see what i get off her!! i'm hoping more and more now! she's making me anxious!

deep buddy

deep buddy

OMG that is one amazing girl there, seriously that is a good lookin pheno.

what is she smellin like ???? :)

you def have some skills with the ganj !

Latest posts

Top Bottom