10x10 Full Room Conversion

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

So I have everything I need from my tent setup to convert my room but I would like to use a different set of lights other then my 4 x1200 Hydro Viper Burples.

I'd like to try full spec white led instead. I've been looking at the Fluence Syder lights but at $1500 a piece, it's a bit out my range. I'd need 4 to cover an 8x8..

Can anyone shout out a few brand names of full white leds that are meant more for rooms then tentd like Fluence?
Thanks

sixstring

sixstring

All three look awesome. More or less the same. Did you post them in the order of recommendation or you have no preference?
i have a slight preference to the plc and hlg only because those guys have always taken good care of me and make quality lights.but the timber is in there because of value.

P

PassTheJ

So atm, I have 4x 1200 watt LEDs in my 8x4 tent.. Crappy hydro and vipar burples. But with 1800 watts out the wall, it actually does an amazing job not counting the eye cancer I'm probably going to get.

But if I get any of the above, it'll only be 1000 watt out the wall saving me 40% in electric but the quality should vastly surpass my burples..

An ivestment worth making if I do a whole room. Those HLGs seem to be the best for me. I also have 2 T5 4 fters that I'm going to do vertical mounts for bottom stems.

T minus 4 months...

Thanks for the input!

Top Bottom