Apt Insurance Inspection In A Few Days

• Thread starter dodimonkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dodimonkey

Hi Farmers,

Dodimonkey here, so my apt landlord said there will be an insurance inspection in a few days. I currently am running a 4x2 tent in my room and just flipped to 12/12 yesterday. I am going to temporarily turn off lights and fans and remove all ducting and cords from it. Anyone have any tips on what else I can do to help conceal or make seem less like a tent with cannabis growing in it?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
That's a tough one. Maybe take the plants to a friend's place or a storage locker if you have one. Then, with the tent empty, you could say you're just storing it for a friend for some reason.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

If you have a balcony you could just put them out there and pray

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I would just leave it running the way it is and cover it with a tarp its none of their business what you have under a tarp tell him you have sensitive photography equipment or don’t say anything since you just flipped there shouldn’t be any smell

B

Budclarkson

Interesting, is this a common thing with rentals and insurance company visits?

Tell em to just take a quick peek in the entranceway the wife in the bedroom (holding the canna) has flu and you may be infected.

I would get the tent out of sight. No extension cords running around, clean and organized. I hate insurance companies.

Top Bottom