12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

had a fella tell me just yesterday,you cant use them reptisun uvb bulbs on plants,they are for pets,then threw up a notebook full of diagrams and science stuff,full detail from a company he owned i guess,hahaah,i just left the thread,wasnt know need in proving it to that ole boy,guess you cant use aquatic lights to grow herb either,they for marine live and fish hahahaah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im kinda charged up with these new lights i got,shit there aint a single crack of shade no were in that tent,lmao,have found that there is no real heat difrence from the hps 400 and these 2 300 led,hps was 5 degrees difrence and led is 4 degree difrence,so that pretty much equals out ,,@sernots was wanting to know if any change,cant really say there is,temps for last 2 weeks stayin in mid 70 low mid 50,humidity staying bettween 40 and 60%,,when the next cold front comes in that will be the tell tale

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
had a fella tell me just yesterday,you cant use them reptisun uvb bulbs on plants,they are for pets,then threw up a notebook full of diagrams and science stuff,full detail from a company he owned i guess,hahaah,i just left the thread,wasnt know need in proving it to that ole boy,guess you cant use aquatic lights to grow herb either,they for marine live and fish hahahaah
Hahahah hes about dumb as fuck

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahahah hes about dumb as fuck
Agreed what dude doesnt know or doesnt want to admit marine life and phyoplankton and corals use the same spectrums as terrestrial plant life. I used to use a 10,000 250 w MH for weed. Was a reefkeeper for many years. Plants is plants whether in water or land.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Agreed what dude doesnt know or doesnt want to admit marine life and phyoplankton and corals use the same spectrums as terrestrial plant life. I used to use a 10,000 250 w MH for weed. Was a reefkeeper for many years. Plants is plants whether in water or land.
really i think his intentions were to sell lights,lol cant even remember what thread it was on,one the new guys asking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom